Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Great flight today 11S to KORS...

I highly recommend this flight:

Both in Washington State and ORBX PNW

11S to KORS...land, have a coffee...and then take off for a scenic flight for a 360 at Mt. Shasta at 13,000 feet to view.

Beautiful atmospherics today in the flight path.

:)

Yeah...that is a great area to fly...and with orbx's terrain and airports plus Active Sky....and now Squammish, you are always in for a treat!

I highly recommend this flight:

Both in Washington State and ORBX PNW

11S to KORS...land, have a coffee...and then take off for a scenic flight for a 360 at Mt. Shasta at 13,000 feet to view.

Beautiful atmospherics today in the flight path.

:)

Which plane would you recommend for the flight ?

Which plane would you recommend for the flight ?

I would recommend the Carenado SkyMaster as a great VFR and IFR platform. Great visibility because of the high wing and ample performance due to the twin in-line props

I would recommend the Carenado SkyMaster as a great VFR and IFR platform. Great visibility because of the high wing and ample performance due to the twin in-line props

Excellent... Scheduled to takeoff from 11S in approx 2hrs. How do i find mt Shasta, isnt that south in CA. A few hours flight that would be. ?

Mt Baker would be closer.. ^_^

XClent! Flight was delayed last night. ETA for takeoff is in a few hours.. Will be going up in the newly acquired Piper sport