Is there any way to maximize cloud turbulence? When I fly through clouds, I don't seem to get any. I am referring to the chop one experiences in real life while going through clouds. Also, I only experience turbulence when flying through thunderstorms; any other time, my flights are super smooth without the slightest bit of chop. Maybe my settings are wrong? I have max turbulence in ASN, and turbulence affects aircraft ticked in FSX.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

I get this also with ASN in P3D. From what I have read on the official forum there is a bug in the current ASN version which means no turbulence in cumulus cloud unless there's rain. Annoying! Hope they fix it soon -have gone back to using FSRealWX (freeware) until it's sorted.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

I get this also with ASN in P3D. From what I have read on the official forum there is a bug in the current ASN version which means no turbulence in cumulus cloud unless there's rain. Annoying! Hope they fix it soon -have gone back to using FSRealWX (freeware) until it's sorted.

Oh okay, thanks for the heads up. I really hope they fix this as I've always wanted cloud turbulence in fs like when you go through clouds in real life. Do you have a link to where you found that? I've been on the official forums and can't seem to find it.

Edit:

Just found the thread over there. I just hope there's at least a slight bit of chop going through any cloud as in real life, but it appears the cloud turbulence bug will be fixed.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

That's good to hear. I got so fed up with the lack of turbulence that I now use the freeware FSRealWXLite when I fancy getting thrown around a bit. Will look-out for the ASN update!

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg