Sign in to follow this  
Samaritano

Is the File Library up and running?

I've been trying to download textures for different aircraft and when I click the "download" link it goes to the next page and nothing happens. It just sits there waiting. You can see the "Sending Request" message at the bottom of the page.

EDIT: Can not edit tittle it should have said "and" and not "a".

Over the past month I've had to select the download two times in order to get it to provide the Download/Save popup box.  Try reselecting the download a second time and be sure the popup box for Saving the download isn't being blocked by a popup blocker.

Hope this helps.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks Dave for the suggestion. I disabled pop-up blocker and I still couldn't download the file. I've even clicked the bottom link that they provide

just in case I couldn't download and it didn't work either. 

I tested the download and was able to get it on the second time.  I believe it's got to be some type of issue with your browser.  Maybe try using another browser (Firefox)?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Just picked a random file to download, works just fine for me in Firefox. You might need to change your browser cache before it work, I've encoutnred such a problem some time ago, and clearing the cache did the trick.

Thanks guys.

I tried both suggestions (IE, allowing pop-ups and allowing 3rd party cookies) and still doesn't download.

Thanks guys.

I tried both suggestions (IE, allowing pop-ups and allowing 3rd party cookies) and still doesn't download.

Which version IE are you using?

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

I'm using version 11 of IE and version 35 of Chrome.

EDIT: Today I was able to download a file using Chrome. Matter has now been solved. Thanks guys.