Sign in to follow this  
corkyo4

Is it possible to use VATSIM to load only air traffic from other users?

I downloaded EFASS the other day and noticed in the map view that there are a number of other sim users in the skies at the same time as me (obviously). Got me thinking about AI-traffic and whether it was possible to obtain real-time traffic. 

So that brought me to VATSIM, I'm not a user and probably won't be due to time constraints, but I wondered (presumed) whether it was possible to use VATSIM to only load in the real-time air traffic from other users?

Failing that, does anyone know of any addons that do this. I am aware of traffic addons, but I don't believe many (if any) use real-time data from the internet.

Thanks

Tom

Tom

Why not read some useful tips and tricks - http://forum.avsim.n...22#entry1965722

1) When you're connected to Vatsim, your AI traffic should be disabled, FSINN will do this for you. I'm not sure about the other clients. So you should only see other Vatsim-traffic (set by number of planes and radius in FSInn's settings). 

2) I don't know about real-time AI traffic in FSX, I know 'Traffic-X' software gave you an 'up-to-date' version of real-life movements  It also gave you AI models and liveries. You could up the AI Traffic in FSX's settings and watch the world go by.