Sign in to follow this  
elmucki

The missing variants of PMDG models....

This is by no means a demand, therefore, keep your personal opinions to your self as this topic is NOT asking for them. Also, if you are not PMDG, there is no need for you to answer anyways.

Now,

I was just wondering, PMDG already has certain models (base models), what are the chances of use getting the rest of them? By that i simply mean that with the:

-737 we have the 6/7/8/9, but no earlier models like the 1/2/3/4/5/BBJ (some of this was discussed so no need to re-discuss)

-747 we have the 400 and/-8 but no 1/2/3/SP

Many will stick with fsx for years to come and i think it would be a smart business move to fill in missing models when time permits. I do understand that airlines are not flying certain models, but some

of us do enjoy the older 'metal'.

On that note, i do hope PMDG changes their mind on creating 757/767/787 only because what we have now is well, not from PMDG and lacks in quality one way or another. I do not mind paying the $100 price tag for an aircraft from you as i know the quality is amazing.

Anyways, please consider and thanks for reading.

keep your personal opinions to your self as this topic is NOT asking for them. Also, if you are not PMDG, there is no need for you to answer anyways.

lol sorry buds this is a forum, better contact them personally if you don't want comments.

lol sorry buds this is a forum, better contact them personally if you don't want comments.

i gotta wait for the incompetent to reply first, huh?

You do realize that doing the earlier models of the 737 and 747 would basically be doing an entirely new aircraft right? That's different then the 8i and BBJ models

Still, at least you're polite...

Sorry I guess I broke your rules on personal opinions, and not being PMDG :p0129:  

Sorry I guess I broke your rules on personal opinions, and not being PMDG :p0129:  

thus proving my point... there is always someone (like you) that feels that their 2cents need to be there... not sure what it is, maybe you like starting bs arguments who know, maybe you didn't get hugged enough (or too much??) as a child. I am not sure, i am really not, on what makes it so hard to leave post be that one has no business in.

Now that you have replied, tell me, aside from starting arguments like this, what do you get out of it? WAIT, i know, you were someone who didnt get much attention in your earlier years, so this is how you make up for it? Well, that's just sad.

Wow we've got a live one over here! Lol

If you don't want people replying why not just send in a ticket to PMDG...

Dude, relax. What's the point of bashing people for replying? A forum is for discussions and opinions and in avsims case it is aviation.

Classic 737 and 747 are different airplanes just sharing the same aerodynamic design. Making an addon for either of those is the same as creating an entire new aircraft. Sad, but true.

thus proving my point... there is always someone (like you) that feels that their 2cents need to be there... not sure what it is, maybe you like starting bs arguments who know, maybe you didn't get hugged enough (or too much??) as a child. I am not sure, i am really not, on what makes it so hard to leave post be that one has no business in.

Now that you have replied, tell me, aside from starting arguments like this, what do you get out of it? WAIT, i know, you were someone who didnt get much attention in your earlier years, so this is how you make up for it? Well, that's just sad.

Wow a personal attack. You may be new to the internet so I will give you some advice, don;t start a topic in a public forum telling others not to comment or voice their opinions. Thats why I recommended you to contact them personally. 

That was pretty uncalled for (along with the rest of your diatribes).  He had a very valid point:

This is the community support forum.  It contains members of the community, all here to support each other.  The team members, while members of the forum, are not always active participants due to their main tasks of developing the add-ons that you have noted are top notch.  That, of course, take a lot of time and effort, which takes away from time spent here.

If you want to direct commentary at them, the proper avenue would be through the support portal over at support.precisionmanuals.com

Until then, it would be wise to tone it down and be a little more open minded.

Kyle Rodgers

That was pretty uncalled for (along with the rest of your diatribes).

And he now finds himself suspended for a week. And, I am going to close this topic to save Ryan the effort.