Sign in to follow this  
michael179

Whenever Aircraft Crashes, P3D Crashes!

Hi all,

I've been getting this error for the past few weeks (not due to any new addons) whenever the aircraft crashes into an object. In this situation, I believe it would normally open a menu asking what I want to do next, new flight, etc... but when clicking OK on this error, P3D crashes completely and quits.

Here is the screenshot of the error in P3d: http://imgur.com/hXG57NF

Event viewer information:

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 2.2.10438.0, time stamp: 0x53468776
Faulting module name: MSVCR100.dll, version: 10.0.40219.325, time stamp: 0x4df2be1e
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x0008d6fd
Faulting process id: 0x1644
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf9232a09a26fa
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll
Report Id: 2cb23f10-fe29-11e3-b0dd-0c8bfd5f56c1

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!
Mike

Michael Shamash

FlightSim Solutions GP

Hi Mike

Have you installed the latest V2.2 hotfix (it was issued a month or so ago)

and is your TESSELATION box in the Settings/Graphics section ticked or unticked?

Adam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Hi Mike

Have you installed the latest V2.2 hotfix (it was issued a month or so ago)

and is your TESSELATION box in the Settings/Graphics section ticked or unticked?

Adam

Hi Adam,

Is this the hotfix you're speaking of? http://forum.avsim.net/topic/439263-hot-fix-for-flightplanner-v22/

If so, yes I have it installed.

Also, I do have TESSELLATION ticked. I figured my graphics card and computer could handle it, since they're both pretty strong. EVGA GTX 760 4GB for the GFX.

Thx,

Mike

I've tested with and without Tessellation, both times it crashes the simulator, same error.

Michael Shamash

FlightSim Solutions GP

I have the same thing happen. Not a real big deal but it would be nice to find a fix.

NAX669.png

On a sarcastic note (not meant to be cute) - Could have your realism slider set too high????

So many of us have had the craziest things happen with both sims......go figure??

Hope you get it worked out.

T

So the past few days I've seen it's not only when the A/C crashes, but mid-flight as well!

This is very frustrating- how can I fly if I get this error while climbing to cruise?!

Anyone have any ideas as to what's up with this error?

My realism settings are set on high for my graphics card and this happens with lower settings as well.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Shamash

FlightSim Solutions GP