Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

thank you steve for DX10 fixer

Steve, just wanted to personally thank you for the dx10 fixer. Bought it last year sometime in the fall.

This is one of the GREATEST ADDONS for FSX. If you told me to go back to dx9, I would probably forget how....

Hope other people appreciate what you have given to the FSX community.....Ronny

I was all set to try setting up DX10 this very weekend, for the very first time, on a new installation.  I went to buy the Fixer yesterday, and just learned that it has been discontinued as of last week.  Oh well, so much for that plan

Steve, Thanks for your fantastic product that has transformed FSX!  I hope that you'll reintroduce the DX10 fixer back onto the market soon, maybe with a requirement that the purchaser check a box which acknowledges that the purchaser understands the following:

-  The product cannot fix all of the problems associated with FSX DX10.

-  The product does not necessarily cause an increase in framerates.

-  The product is offered by a small company with limited capability for technical assistance.  The primary source for   

technical assistance should be the online forums that specialize in FSX DX10 and the DX10 fixer.

Thanks again!

very well said, people expect that one program will fix all of their problems, remember this is from 2006 when FSX came out.

Well I actually have to thank Steve for this product as well.  While it doesn't fix everything in relation to DX10, it certainly has gone a long towards it and my frame rates are so so much better as well (something I wasn't expecting but pleasantly surprised).  Thanks again Steve and hope you can find the time to continue providing the community with updates.  Im more than happy to donate.

Best wishes!

Steve, Thanks for your fantastic product that has transformed FSX!  I hope that you'll reintroduce the DX10 fixer back onto the market soon, maybe with a requirement that the purchaser check a box which acknowledges that the purchaser understands the following:

-  The product cannot fix all of the problems associated with FSX DX10.

-  The product does not necessarily cause an increase in framerates.

-  The product is offered by a small company with limited capability for technical assistance.  The primary source for   

technical assistance should be the online forums that specialize in FSX DX10 and the DX10 fixer.

Thanks again!

Excellent.

One other item computerflyer.....RTM... Read the Manual

Edit: Won't make coffee for you.

Danny