Sign in to follow this  
captJaz

Call Cockpit to ground skips

Hello,

I noticed that if you wait until the flight steward comes into the cockpit to let you know that they are ready for pushback the call for cockpit to ground disappears and there is no way to get the call to come back. As a result, I end up having to push back using FSX default pushback with no guidance from FS2crew at all. In order to avoid this from happening you have to click cockpit to ground before the steward comes into the cockpit to let you know that the cabin is ready for pushback. And, if you call cockpit to ground before the steward comes into the cockpit, the steward never comes to the front to let you know they are ready for pushback.

Thanks

I'm calling the before start procedures when the FA inform me that the cabin is ready for pushback. According to the instruction, once the FA inform you the cabin is ready you call before start procedures then call before start checklist to the line. Once that is done, you call before start checklist below the line. Then we should see the call for cockpit to ground but it is not there. This option disappears if you don't call before the FA comes into the cockpit. I'm following exactly as you have it written in the manual. Again the only way I see this option to call the cockpit to ground is to so before the FA enters the cockpit. And, if I call cockpit to ground, the FA never comes into the cockpit.

Hi, I apologize to recall this old topic again but it is happening to me too.

I follow the instructions, but would like ask the exact timing because it's difficult. When "CTC S.CR" message appears, if in that moment the FA talks to me suddently.. the "CTC S.CR" changes to "READY" by the FA speak. And thus I cannot anymore have the push back..