Sign in to follow this  
Alex Kulak

How close to realism

How close is the NGX to realism. I mean theres the Acars which is so far non functionable, the cockpit door switch doesnt open the door. 

Other than that how close is the NGX?

Other  than the cockpit windows are too large,  missing  rivets  here and there  and  the toilet door  fails to open when requested :P  its very close to the real thing other  than flying the  actual ng itself

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You aren't going to get any closer to the real thing other than PMDG.

Yes because an opening cockpit door is much more important than a fully functional HUD....

Yes because an opening cockpit door is much more important than a fully functional HUD....

Maybe not the cockpit door, but a functional toilet door is damn important!

Cristi Neagu

Will they ever fix the sizing of the cockpit windows...

i hope they do there right now working on modeling the wings with scimitar winglets i think.

i hope they do there right now working on modeling the wings with scimitar winglets i think.

I doubt there's anyone working on the NGX SP2 right now. They're trying to roll out the T7 SP1, and they have a team working on the DC6 as far as i know. The earliest we can expect work to start on SP2 is after the T7 SP1 is released.

Cristi Neagu

Not really. 777 Sp1, DC6, P3d Licensing, 747 v2 is the current priority according to Rob.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

The smell of the cockpit is totally unrealistic. And I know because once when I boarded a 737-800 I peaked through the open cockpit door. And it was much more kinda coffee-ish....-like..!

Not really. 777 Sp1, DC6, P3d Licensing, 747 v2 is the current priority according to Rob.

Well.. P3D licensing doesn't require a dev team, right? But i do hope they start work on the NGX SP2 before or at least at the same time as the 747v2. I don't want to wait 2-3 years for a weather radar... :Worried:

Cristi Neagu

Well.. P3D licensing doesn't require a dev team, right? But i do hope they start work on the NGX SP2 before or at least at the same time as the 747v2. I don't want to wait 2-3 years for a weather radar... :Worried:

and the atcive acars system that ASN can connect too

Simple, but perfect....

Will they ever fix the sizing of the cockpit windows...

Repeating what PMDG stated many times - the cockpit windows are the way they are because of the HUD. To make the windows any smaller, you would lose the HUD. And NO they cant make 2 versions with and without, that would require the entire cockpit geometry to be redone. Put simply, more people would prefer to keep the HUD than have smaller windows...

and the atcive acars system that ASN can connect too

If bu that you mean the winds uplink that the 777 has, then yes, i think it will most likely be implemented. But keep in mind that ASN isn't connecting to any ACARS. It just puts data in a file that the 777 can read. There are other programs that can do that (PFPX being another example).

Also, please sign your posts with your full name.

Cristi Neagu