Sign in to follow this  
brendan19

Wont move

Well I attempted to fly it today and it will not move. Parking breaks are off. But the weird thing is, the plane acts like its moving. the speed will build, the wheels will move. I can even take off without moving. http://gyazo.com/252c8eb1b2613e8ee4071b4fb79a3f03 . I'm pretty confused. It makes sounds as well... Bank angle and even noises of the plane hitting the ground. The plane also hovers above the ground.

Interesting! Did you use the c-panel to load the aircraft before this behaviour started? Are you in slew mode, by chance?

regards, Jazz.

Not sure what c panel is, but no I'm not in slew. I attempted to put the plane on the ground using slew but it will not move.

Not sure what c panel is, but no I'm not in slew. I attempted to put the plane on the ground using slew but it will not move.

I'm assuming c panel = Majestic Control Panel

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

I'm assuming c panel = Majestic Control Panel

If that's the case than no, I never touch the majestic control panel. Should I have?

If that's the case than no, I never touch the majestic control panel. Should I have?

I immediately went into FSX to fly it after installation so I don't think you need to. I only went back to take a look after I wanted to do some configs.

The "bank angle" comes up every time I load the aircraft so I think that's normal. I'd suggest that you contact Majestic Support from the contact info on their website and they should be able to check what's up with the aircraft.

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

I immediately went into FSX to fly it after installation so I don't think you need to. I only went back to take a look after I wanted to do some configs.

The "bank angle" comes up every time I load the aircraft so I think that's normal. I'd suggest that you contact Majestic Support from the contact info on their website and they should be able to check what's up with the aircraft.

Will do! Thank you very much for your help.

Than if you don't touch the majestic control panel, how do you enter the weights  and fuel  and change the settings  like  the flight controls, engines  and displays etc?  Might be the cause of  your issues  since its like the pmdg aircraft you have to use  their program to add weight and fuel etc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Than if you don't touch the majestic control panel, how do you enter the weights  and fuel  and change the settings  like  the flight controls, engines  and displays etc?

I don't fly the dash 8 very much. I do use it for weights and fuel though.

The reason I had asked about the control panel, was because after you have configured your weight and balance in the 'Majestic' control panel (sorry), and click 'send to aircraft', the sim goes into 'paused' mode.
I asked about slewing, because some folks like to disable the displaying of things like 'Parking Brakes', 'Slew', 'Stall', etc. when flying. And was thinking maybe you had done this and then had inadvertently hit the 'Y' key. My apologies for not clarifying my statements earlier. I do hope you get it sorted though.
  regards, Jazz.

The reason I had asked about the control panel, was because after you have configured your weight and balance in the 'Majestic' control panel (sorry), and click 'send to aircraft', the sim goes into 'paused' mode.

Once you get in the sim you need to press the p  key to unpause  the sim which could be  the issue the op is having

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Once you get in the sim you need to press the p  key to unpause  the sim which could be  the issue the op is having

A little bit delayed but turns out it was a service pack issue.