Sign in to follow this  
Guest _ak

Feelthere PIC ERJ145 performance

thanks for the precise info.As I can fly the Pmdg with VC (in low quality) on my PC, I think I could give it a try.Guy

Where is the "fix" again? I can't seem to find it anymore. And further, will the suggested fix screw up in any way any other program or application I own? sounded like it could. Here is some nice litany you can enjoy from others who have had the problem of an FMS db that does not work correctly, direct from FeelThere's forum:""""""""""""""""""I just downloaded the ERJ today and I was going through the tutorial flight from KLAX to KSFO. I programmed the identical flight plan in FS9, which by the way wasn't even close to what FS9 programmed; but who cares. When I went to select fs flight plan on the FMS it just plugged some flight plan in starting out with LL01, LL02, LL03, up to LL11. Another thing when I first turn on the FMS(which is running when I start) and go to initial POS and click on the button like the tutorial says to do then the load button and then go to flight plan, no initial pos is in the upper left side under origin. Like I said the ERJ and FMS are new to me so maybe I did something out of sequence???Any help or suggestion would be great thankseagledrvr victorAdministratorUSA3151 Posts Posted - 01/03/2005 : 01:57:23 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Before you select the load FS flightplan please make sure there is a flightplan is loaded within FS.The second question; you don't need to POS INIT after the initial one.Vic -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- _akModerator357 Posts Posted - 01/03/2005 : 01:58:32 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LL style points appears when FS waypoints not matches DAFIF waypoint. But anyway you can fly this plan.Origin automatically inserted when system found airport reference point within 3 miles from plane. If not, you can enter it yourself. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alex Koshterek eagledrvrStarting member9 Posts Posted - 01/03/2005 : 16:06:50 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for the reply gentlemen, however the two things I did do were load a flight plan in FS9 prior to trying to select one through the FMS, and when I did try to type in the origan airport on the scratchpad and click the origan button it did not take it???? Still nothing, what am I missing???? victorAdministratorUSA3151 Posts Posted - 01/03/2005 : 23:45:42 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you import the FS FPL into the FMS you don't need to input the DEP airport, it's done by the FMS by POS INIT it using the airport as the reference.Vic -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- eagledrvrStarting member9 Posts Posted - 01/04/2005 : 05:59:22 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks Vic,I finished a flight last night with no problems. It is just strange seeing LL01,03,05...and then LL09 as your destination. It really is a great airplane, it will just take some time getting used to the FMS. victorAdministratorUSA3151 Posts Posted - 01/04/2005 : 08:12:27 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you see that at your destination it's likely not in the nav database. In the new database we added the secondary airports too so very likely at least at the destination it will go away.Vic -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- eagledrvrStarting member9 Posts Posted - 01/04/2005 : 08:48:34 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks vic,I went from KPHL to KORF and none of the airports or waypoints came up in the system. Most of the wtps were the usaual VORs and typical intsections. Do I need to download another set of nav data from somewhere in order to make the WPTs show up in the FMS??? victorAdministratorUSA3151 Posts Posted - 01/04/2005 : 09:49:27 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hmmm. I just flew a KLGA-KPHL flight a few moments ago to test something and KPHL was in the database.Vic"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Can't log on to the forum there, because when I put my username and password in, it says one or the other is not in their Db, and when I go the "forgot your password" route, it tells me either username or email is not in their Db. When I try re-registering, it tells me BOTH email AND username are already in use, and it is a fairly unique username. :((Bad stuff with this product and company. Never ever again.

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

Guest _ak

For win2k users solution is go to windowsupdate.microsoft.com and download updates.For XP users solution in FAQ topic http://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1403If ERJ can't work with MS Access database because MDAC drivers is broken for some reason ther other software will not work too. So no reasons to broke other software

I haven't been able to take-off yet!Every time I start my trake-off roll, one engine goes back to idle even after full programming it dosen't respond to full power on both engines!Any idea's please?Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Interesting, what standard set by PMDG?It's very funny when APU works with empty fuel tanks, as real as it gets, cool.Well well, look who's flame-baiting... Not a good idea to bash another product to defend another, especially when the product you refer to is one as outstanding as the PMDG NG. Just friendly advice, since you're relatively new to these forums.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest jennifer

Think you're right Dave........looks like a continuity error there. Is there a fix for it :(