Sign in to follow this  
Richard McDonald Woods

Unable to enter RTE2

I hope that I am not making a fool of myself, but I am unable to enter any string into the RTE2 page.

On pressing the RTE2 FMC key (LSK6) I am shown the RTE 2 page. I want to enter my re-dispatch route into this page, but I cannot get it to accept either VIA or TO entries.

Can someone confirm that this is a problem, please. If it is, I shall then raise a Issue to PMDG.

Many thanks

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Hi,

Silly question but have you tried to enter first origin and destination airports RTE2 page 1 before entering your route?

I found out that you can't enter nothing in the page 2 and next if you don't feel the airports first.

According to the FCOM, it should be possible (in case for exemple of an airport not in database) but it seems that it is not implemented in the PMDG model (yet?).

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Hi Romain,

Many thanks for your thoughts. You are right-on!

Although not too obvious, you have to enter the airport codes before entering the RTE 2. Then everything seems to work correctly.

Many thanks again,

Regards,

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Hi,

Happy to help.

Have a good flight

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.