Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

2014 Demographics - Early Results

With over 650 participants as of this writing, here are some preliminary results for your consideration:

Chart(1).jpg

Chart(2).jpg

Chart(3).jpg

Chart(4).jpg

Chart(5).jpg

Interesting results this far! I tried to take it but it kept saying I hadn't answered a question that I did, making me prohibited from passing on to the next page. It was the question about which aircraft types you spend the most time on and least time on in flight simulator.

Respect to the 76 years and over simmers!

Chris Howard

Well from what I see here the world of flight simming is going strong and will remain into the future with the younger demographics just about equal to us older folk the poll leaders 56-65 that are/were the kids that saw the jet age arrive and jets come to be as the primary choice vs. prop's...Dad used to take me and my sister to watch them take off and land at LAX, also had a friend of Dads who worked for Boeing and was a mechanical engineer architect and I was given the cutout model prints for the early jets...if I had perfect vision I would of been flying REAL jets along time ago!