Sign in to follow this  
metalmike

Aerosoft/DA CRJ short VC preview video

Finally we get some sort of preview.

According to AirDailyX:

"According to Mr. Kok, the systems are approx 95% complete. That said, please consider the product is still in development and also note that the displays and instruments and not yet inserted in this mode."

Thanks for posting, wow been waiting for this for sooooooo long, looks really good.

Certainly is a thing of beauty. Where did I put that damn credit card?

Mario Di Lauro

Wonder if it will be for P3Dv2 also?

Looking at the shadows and lighting in the vid i would say its from p3dv2 and not fsx with dx10.

-Paul-

Do you think it will be available before the end of 2014?

Who will be providing the technical support and who will be providing the updates / fixes / software support?

Will it be for P3D V2.2 also?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Do you think it will be available before the end of 2014?

Who will be providing the technical support and who will be providing the updates / fixes / software support?

Will it be for P3D V2.2 also?

Both of those would be great but there is not enough information to have a guess at the moment. Would love to see it this year but im not going to count on that as they might find an issue that delays its release.

-Paul-

I can't wait for this! Going to make a great private jet as well as regional jet of course

FS2Crew hopefully will follow...Bryan...

It needs to be,most of us will be dead if we have to wait yrs for the adapted version! LOL

peter

In the video you can see they are actually filming it in P3Dv2!

Both of those would be great but there is not enough information to have a guess at the moment. Would love to see it this year but im not going to count on that as they might find an issue that delays its release.

and another 3 years to fix something with a SP.

and another 3 years to fix something with a SP.

I think I will wait for pilot reports and possibly the first SP before purchasing.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I say by the end of 2015. This project has been in development for years and has progressed very slowly. Its been at 95% for some time now. I wish the developer had more help but I don't know the ins and outs of Aerosoft. I wish them the best

Reik Namreg

I say by the end of 2015. This project has been in development for years and has progressed very slowly. Its been at 95% for some time now. I wish the developer had more help but I don't know the ins and outs of Aerosoft. I wish them the best

Yeah, Mathjis could've made this video a year ago and we wouldn't know the difference.