Sign in to follow this  
Raufvogel

AIRAC NAVIGRAPH with 777-200LR/F

I am very happy with the AIRAC cycle 1407 NAVIGRAPH, so far I have made several flights with my 777-200LR / F, the ILS procedures / interceptions worked so far splendid.  :lol:

Now I would like to know why my Boeing as 747-8i is no longer working properly.

I have the NAVIGRAPH FMS Data Manager PMDG (all products) clicked during an update?

Try downloading and installing Version 2 of the Navigraph AIRAC for PMDG - the first release had problems with the older aircraft.  Just fire up the data manager and you'll see it for PMDG.

DJ

Thank you very much DJ, I doesn't have problems with AIRAC cycle 1407 so far...

But I think it has been resolved,nearly Update in Navi Graph FMS Data Manager the left box , after I "Select all" is enabled, and a new update, I restarted the 747-8i, and the flight of EHBK to EBBR I could set back now, sorry for the inconvenience, I'm very happy with it. 

:p0504:

Just tried out a new flight with my 747-8i Frankfurt EDDF 25R to Münich EDDM ILS 26R 108.70, just perfect. (before using of AIRAC not)

Flying with PMDG aircraft gives me great pleasure.  :biggrin: