Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

drzewiecki design new york airports

Hey guys whats the quality and performance like on these airports, I have FSDT KJFK already, is the drzewiecki one better graphicly or performance wise ?

Utterly disappointing on both questions.

Eric 

Utterly disappointing on both questions.

Oh wow really, thanks for the input, I see we have similar PC's as well.

I was thinking of getting it too. My understanding is you can disable the scenery for JFK and  use it for LGA and EWR. Which is the most likely option for me!

Thanks and Regards

Signature2.png

from what I here, candy eye it looks great, but performance wise, well....

Now there are separate titles available for LGA, EWR and JFK.

You should really check the demo first, the N.Y. area is hard on frame rates and with Aerosoft Manhattan X or DD N.Y. City things become even more difficult ...

This is what I thought.  With my system there is no way I could ever dream of running these airports at this time.  So until I do an upgrade they will not be on my priority list.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Just to provide another perspective here, I have this product but have enabled only KEWR so far. While not on par with Flightbeam or FSDT offerings, this version of Newark is better than any other out there, and on my system, it runs just fine. I'm running DX10 with modest autogen, AI and related settings, and I've found no issues departing this airport via the PMDG 777. I've yet to try arriving there, though. I'm a satisfied customer.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Just to provide another perspective here, I have this product but have enabled only KEWR so far. While not on par with Flightbeam or FSDT offerings, this version of Newark is better than any other out there, and on my system, it runs just fine. I'm running DX10 with modest autogen, AI and related settings, and I've found no issues departing this airport via the PMDG 777. I've yet to try arriving there, though. I'm a satisfied customer.

All the problems start when you try to arrive there  :P.  I have been able to depart with no issues, the problem is landing. :mad:

And, this is the only FSX KEWR that is available other than Ray Smith's AFCAD.  Considering the overall quality, it should run much better than it does.  It is not bad, but it should run better for what it is.  Flighbeam, FSDT, Fly Tampa, etc. run on my machine all day long.

I am still running DX9.  Maybe there is some relief with DX10 as far as VAS goes.  I have heard mixed things about the DX10 fixer and the results it yields regarding some land and water textures.

I have a top of the line system, have not had an OOM or crash in months, and KEWR crashed the sim (OOM) 3 of 4 times.  And, not long flights either. :wacko:

I hope there is another fix coming.....soon.  If there isn't; there should be.