Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaapverduijn

FS9 Installation

First of all I apologise if I am in the wrong place to seek help with my problem.I want to do a clean instal of FS9 to a different partition to the one on which FS9 is currently installed. I do not want to remove the current installation until I have got the new installation to my satisfaction. (The current installation has become very messy).Installation disk only gives option to remove current installation.Grateful for any advicecolf

Guest jaapverduijn

Colf, I reckon renaming your existing FS9 main folder will do the trick. The installer won't find it then anymore, and you can install all over again on the other partition.Be well!Jaap Verduijn.

Jaap,I smacked my forehead and said "Why didn't I think of that?" So simple, so effective and I am so grateful. Many thanks.Colf

Guest jaapverduijn

Hi Colf!I know that situation. Actually my own forehead shows a big dent from all the times I smacked it because I didn't think of something that should have been obvious (grin)! Glad to have been of help.Be well!Jaap Verduijn.