Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Heli Traffic 2009?

Has anyone used the Flight 1 Heli Traffic 2009 program in FSX? I have played with the demo version but there is no manual.

If so, can I add helicopter AI at any FSX helipad? Can I make traffic files to fly from one helipad tp another and return or go to another helipad?

Can the ai heli traffic be monitored with the Traffic Explorer so I can watch the helis takeoff and follow them in flight. Thanks, Bob.

If so, can I add helicopter AI at any FSX helipad?

Yes, any flyable model at any place. It shouldn't necessarily be a helipad.

Can I make traffic files to fly from one helipad tp another and return or go to another helipad?

Yes, to any place. But the flight intervalls are limited to few hours. You can't have traffic at certain hours or days like normal AI traffic.

Can the ai heli traffic be monitored with the Traffic Explorer so I can watch the helis takeoff and follow them in flight.

No. For this purpose you have to make helicopters suitable for AI and create an AI traffic and separate Afcad.

Bernard