Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grubby

Eric Marciano Gauges

Hello everyone,I have Eric Marciano's A320 and A330 panels installed and they were working fine. I hadn't used them for a while and now they are inoperable. I wondering if anyone else has this problem and/or it is possible that other files can interfere with gauge files. I did look in the gauge folder to see that they were still there and they are. Thanks for the help in advance.TonyP IV 3.0 HT1 GB@400MHz60 GB HDATI 9600XT

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

Or download the patch, which includes a new gauge cluster!

Guest lalo lolo1

Do you have the "OLDMODULES" line in the FS9.cfg?

Hello all,Thanks for the hints. I tried to reinstall the whole panel and they still don't work. Also checked the config and that I had the up to date gauge files. The panel did work when I installed the Flightcraft A330. I did install the latest 3 textures for the flightcraft model and I put the latest FS Realtime. Do you think the latest FSUIPC could be the problem? It's kind of baffling me because all the needed files are in the right places.Thanks, TonyP IV 3.0 HT1 GB@400MHz60 GB HDATI 9600XT

You said that the panel worked earlier. Maybe before 1.1.2004? Than you need a patch. Go to Eric's homepage > FAQ section > read the second question and get the patch.PeterIntel Mobo D875PBZ with Intel CPU P4 3.20GHz2.0 Gig 333MHz DDR SDRAMAsus / NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 (Omega 1.6177) (Q) (256 MB)Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 19"CH Yoke and PedalsWindows XP SP2

Guest Grubby

Hey,I have the same problem as well. I first noticed it with the Flightcraft A330. I was able to fix that by installing the A330.gau again and re-registering it. I also use E. Marciano's a320 panel with the ifdg a320. I tried the same thing wiht that but i still cant get the panel to work on that one. If you do find a solution, please tell me!Kris

Guest juan_v

HiThis is my list of files for the A320 panelA320_v22.zipA320_v22patch.zipA320_fs004.zippra32093.zipJuan

Guest Grubby

Tony,I was able to get it fixed. I went to E marciano's page and downloaded the newer patch. There are a few places that you can download the guages on that site, but only the one on his home page works. Its not even that easy to find on the home page. Scroll down until you see in clickable writing under November 15,2003. There is 2 patches there 1 for the a330 and one for the a320. Those are the only ones i could get to work. Do not try and use the ones under Downloads page, they wouldnt work for me at all. Good luck,Kris