Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

PMDG UPS 777

Thanks Chris, Tim and Chad....

I'm tweaking the tail and should have your Check Airman copy as soon as get an email from you guys sending me your email address. (granted of course you have the PMDG 777 and would like a pre-release copy of her)

Chris, I already know your email address, and I like your UPS conversion LOL.  

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I think I pushed enough pixels on this one!

Sorry for the graininess, I had to compress them to get them ready for the upload. 

777UPS-RELEASE-5.jpg

Touched up the tail, and added the white circle thingys (I think that is the official name for them, LOL

777UPS-RELEASE-2.jpg

Text is spot on, including the crazy g!

777UPS-RELEASE-3.jpg

For those who've been viewing my screens here over the past decade +, you know what this screenshot means.  :wink:

777UPS-RELEASE-1.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Amazing work, Steve!

Reviewed your repaints as well Tim...Not really a GA guy, but goodness...Your Cherokee paints are outstanding and making want to buy the A2A machine!  (I know its excellent, I just know at the moment, it would sit in the hangar until I have time to fly her).   Liking the 172 as well.  

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

The paint is now available in the Avsim library! Thanks, Steve :smile2:

Reviewed your repaints as well Tim...Not really a GA guy, but goodness...Your Cherokee paints are outstanding and making want to buy the A2A machine!

Thanks! Glad you like'em :smile: I'm also not so much into GA. I bought a few GA addons in the past but never actually used them. A2A has changed that. The C172 and the Cherokee are brilliant addons. They really give you a feeling of what it means to own and operate a real airplane. Accusim really persuade you to handle them with care. Which is quite entertaining :smile:

Greetings

Tim

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

The C172 and the Cherokee are brilliant addons. They really give you a feeling of what it means to own and operate a real airplane. Accusim really persuade you to handle them with care. Which is quite entertaining

I know I've watched a few Frooglesim videos and he raves about them too.  I really like the idea about taking care of for plane as if its your own...sounds like fun!

I saw the UPS 777 in the library...they got it in pretty fast this time.  I wish I knew if there was a set posting schedule they go by so I knew I had until 2am GMT let's say to finish any tweaks I'm making to have it appear in the next round of uploads.  Hehe knowing me...there are always a few more tweaks I like to do, but temper that with "Is it good enough?" and "Someone out there may be waiting to fly this particular paint".  Hard decision either way.  :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

NICE! If only we had a nice payware of KDSF. I was at Churchill downs in January and sat in the parking lot for half an hour before moving on just to watch those UPS jets coming in.

There's a freeware KSDF that's pretty decent, nothing payware quality, but an extreme improvement over the default. Haven't flown there in a while so don't hold me to anything, I just recall it being pretty nice!

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=117153

I know I've watched a few Frooglesim videos and he raves about them too.  I really like the idea about taking care of for plane as if its your own...sounds like fun!

I saw the UPS 777 in the library...they got it in pretty fast this time.  I wish I knew if there was a set posting schedule they go by so I knew I had until 2am GMT let's say to finish any tweaks I'm making to have it appear in the next round of uploads.  Hehe knowing me...there are always a few more tweaks I like to do, but temper that with "Is it good enough?" and "Someone out there may be waiting to fly this particular paint".  Hard decision either way.  :wink:

Steve, Steve, Steve, why are you just so talented? Looks great, really dark brown on the "empennage :wink: ." Either way, it's a shame I fly FedEx exclusively, but at least I've got a new paint that's gonna be flying for me as soon as I have the time. :wink:

I'll put some screenshots on the "Where is your 777 now?" post at the end of the week.

Steve, Steve, Steve, why are you just so talented? Looks great, really dark brown on the "empennage ." Either way, it's a shame I fly FedEx exclusively, but at least I've got a new paint that's gonna be flying for me as soon as I have the time.

Thanks Jeremy!  

Like I said, I'll be eventually doing a whole FedEx 777 so all your fellow pilots can enjoy her too...she is in the paint hangar...and the tail (the hard part) is already done! :biggrin:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Very nice work, Steve!

For those who've been viewing my screens here over the past decade +, you know what this screenshot means.   :wink:

Yes we do. Thinking back all the way to the SGA days ;)

Best Regards,
Kyle Schurb
Developer of Virtual Cockpits, Sceneries, and Liveries.
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI

Yes we do. Thinking back all the way to the SGA days ;)

Thanks Kyle!

Yeah we go back a looooong way.  It was FFG before SGA if you can remember that far back, and when the paint bug bit me, they were pushing out the MD-80 series for 2002.

My 2nd repaint is still here at Avsim....unfortunately I lost the 1st one the the website hack. :(  My second paint was released 22nd February 2003, 04:36:12...over 11 years ago!

It's bizarre to think that some of the forum members here were only babies or really young kids when I was releasing my 1st paints! :blink:

I remember watching your painting skills improve with every paint way back then, and look where you are now.  :Applause:   I miss some of the old gang, although its great to see our Aussie pal John T. still here, at least in a simmer role...he's a "retired" painter too, LoL!  

Haven't seen Gary H. in forever, but always watch out for a stealth post by one of them. Hehe.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Me really likey this Unbelievable Paint Steve

ups1_zpsc3e3027a.png

ups2_zps8deeeeec.png

Chris Sunseri

Sweet shots Chris!  Thanks for posting them.

I'm hoping to take her on a flight soon.  The real world is interfering at the moment. 

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg