Sign in to follow this  
Guest Keyser Soze

The CD version of PMDG 737NG 800/900

I know that the download version of PMDG 737NG 800/900 requires the737NG 600/700 product. But I think I have read that it's different with the boxed 800/900 version. Is this correct or am I mistaken?If correct what would I miss by not buying orginal 600/700?How do the 600/700 plane differ from the 800/900?What kind of printed documentation is included in the boxed versions of these products and what documentation is only in the form of files on the CD?

Guest ThrottleUp

Hello there :)You should post this on Avsims PMDG forum, its full of the hardcore PMDGers!

>Hello there :)>>You should post this on Avsims PMDG forum, its full of the>hardcore PMDGers!I already have and never got any answers so I tried here.

Guest Keyser Soze

Hi,I have both products as boxed versions...>I know that the download version of PMDG 737NG 800/900>requires the>737NG 600/700 product. But I think I have read that it's>different with the boxed 800/900 version. Is this correct or>am I mistaken?This is correct. You don't need the 600/700 for the 800/900 CD version to install.>>If correct what would I miss by not buying orginal 600/700?Only 600/700 models. Their panels upgrade to the more sophisticated panel from the 800/900 package.>>How do the 600/700 plane differ from the 800/900?Uhm, not much. The main difference is in a passenger and cargo capacity.>>What kind of printed documentation is included in the boxed>versions of these products and what documentation is only in>the form of files on the CD?>In each box there are two printed manuals - one describing the panel + tutorial flight and one FMC manual.And on each CD there are operating manuals for a given model as PDF files, automatically installed on HDD.Hope that helps.