Sign in to follow this  
PIC007

Looking for old scenery (circa 50-60's)

Anyone know if there is scenery for KLGA KBOS etc that shows them as they were back in the 50-60's? Ive been searching but no joy so far.

Jay

Thanks, I looked at those but either they aren't what I need, or they are for FS2004, but tks for the link

Jay

Wow, what a site! If only had two PCs, I could run 1962 on one, and 2014 on the other. Very impressed.

Note: I was under the impression that alot of FS2004 scenery works fine within FSX....

I just tried the La Guardia for 1959 and it worked great!  I did a screenshot but since

I don't have an off-site hosting place, I can't post it. :(   The only thing is if you have

modern jet AI aircraft, they will look out of place.

CalClassics is where it's at!   The Ooonly way to fly!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

CC also offers period-accurate AI traffic packs. If there's some airlines missing, they can be manually installed with RetroAI's flightplans and billions of paints scattered around the web.

http://retroai.webatu.com/

As for flyable airliners, there's more than enough out there.

My only gripe with 1950s and 1960s traffic is that propliners are so. very. slow.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

U4Mlg.jpg

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: