Sign in to follow this  
TimTimur

PMDG 777 problem

Friends, prompt advice. Aircraft brakes (slowly, slowly, hang on for 2 seconds) at any altitude and only 777 from PMDG. Reinstalled it just did. Nothing helps. Most importantly, Kraft does not enter my key, which I honestly bought. Deaktivivirovat does not, writes error77003. Deleted, cleaned registry. Nothing helps. Aircraft brakes every 5 - 10 seconds.

What do you mean by "Aircraft brakes"?

And you have to sign your name here. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

If it not accepting your key you will need to raise a support ticket

Okay, thank's.

What do you mean by "Aircraft brakes"?

And you have to sign your name here. 

Brakes? So, 30FPS, 30FPS, 2 second with 0 FPS and this is repeated, this situation only 777, i show it on the video.

I think he means breaks as in 2 seconds of pauses every now and then after 30 fps smoothness.

I think he means breaks as in 2 seconds of pauses every now and then after 30 fps smoothness.

Yeah, right. Thank you.

The pause issue is to be addressed by SP1.

It turns out the problem is not solved? 2 days ago, everything worked perfectly.

Most importantly, Kraft does not enter my key, which I honestly bought.

I'm a little lost with this sentence. Where does Kraft come into this, Kraft makes food. :huh:

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

PMDG is working on the issue. This means they know about it, and recognise that it is a problem in the early builds. I'm afraid there won't be much you can do about it until SP1 releases.

If anything, it might even be better to open a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com

Is this post in two different languages or is this Google translate. I have read it 5 times I think I have it.

Friends, prompt advice. - Hi, I need help as I have a problem

Aircraft brakes (slowly, slowly, hang on for 2 seconds) at any altitude and only 777 from PMDG - FSX has micropauses but only with the PMDG 777

Reinstalled it just did. Nothing helps. - I have tried to reinstall the PMDG 777 but it still the same

Most importantly, Kraft does not enter my key, which I honestly bought - More importantly, I cannot enter my registration key for a product that I did not pirate, I bought honestly. (don't know who kraft is, maybe a friends)

Deaktivivirovat does not, writes error77003. - ??????????????

Deleted, cleaned registry. Nothing helps - I deleted and cleaned the registry but still it is the same (I am assuming he means the FSX config not deleted his windows registry)

Aircraft brakes every 5 - 10 seconds. - I am still getting micropauses.

I think that's it. My suggestion is send a support ticket, which shouldn't be a problem as you honestly bought.

Most importantly, Kraft does not enter my key, which I honestly bought - More importantly, I cannot enter my registration key for a product that I did not pirate, I bought honestly. (don't know who kraft is, maybe a friends)

I thought Kraft was the food company, but I could be wrong? I know I picked up a load from one of their facilities in Minnesota two weeks ago.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

We have Kraft in the UK. I bought some, put it by my PC and it never entered my PMDG registration code either. I tried putting it on my mouse and keyboard but that just made a mess. I tried it with my ASN registration code and it couldn't do that either. Maybe it works different in Russia.

Sorry for mistake. I wrote in support but there are no solutions.