Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Airline Traffic in Duluth Area

I'm following the training progam set out in Real World Training for FSX, by Wiley Books and many of the flights are set around Duluth and the Mid West. I noticed that, despite setting WOAI at 100% there was zip at Duluth 'international'. In fact, I did a very bad thing and set UT2 to 100% at the same time .... But still nothing. UT2s GA I set to 70% in addition and all I got was a Citation and a Cessna 440.

What's going on? Does anyone else see this?

What time of the day were you going to Duluth?  I'll give it a quick test.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Did a quick check at KDLH at 8:00 AM and nobody there but us chickens!  Checking the

WOAI site and using the ICAO code for that airport only 3 airlines and 1 GA show for that one.

Allegiant Air    FedEx   Northwest Airlink   and Ultimate GA Learjet 45.

Ain't nothing I got downloaded!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Oh... I do like the region now I've spent some time there, and since Fargo finished on TV last week!

I do have all of those packages I believe. I'll double check, thanks for having a look.

Using UT2, you can pull up a timetable for KDLH to show the airlines and flight times that are programmed in.  I only show a few Allegiant, Pinnacle and Skywest flights and many of the flights are not daily.  Keep in mind also that UT2 will only load traffic that departs within the next 20 minutes or so.  A decent number of GA flights show but again, none will load unless they are near departure time.  Either way, you won't see much it appears!

Eric

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Ah, I've been busy in AIFlight Planner, so that a few flights pull in each day. MAIW also provide the F-16s of the 148th ANG at Duluth, and Ive added a number of Cirrus planes that occassionslly go for test flights before being shipped to new customers... (because Cirrus is based at Duluth).

Duluth itself is a very slow airport commercially.. The majority of the traffic being Civilian and military.

Airport Operational Statistics Aircraft based on the field:   86 Single engine airplanes:   49 Multi engine airplanes:   10 Jet airplanes:   3 Helicopters:   3 Military aircraft:   21    1dot.gif    Aircraft operations: avg 104/day * 35%  air taxi 32%  transient general aviation 23%  local general aviation 8%  military 2%  commercial * for 12-month period ending 31 August 2013

-Damien