Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Bonner's Ferry (65S)/ P3D v2.2

....add the Tiger Moth bi-plane...and oh my....is this a fantastic purchase for P3D!

Beautifully detailed scenery surrounding the airport...and I'd have to say, it is one of the finest add on's...in that you have valley, river, mountains, very detailed human habitation, etc...and all less than 2 miles from the airport overlooking the bluff.  A very satisfying purchase, indeed!

I'd recommend this to anyone flying P3D!

Back to it....

I also put South Alaska today into P3D..but that will be later on tonight....  ^_^

Post Edit:

OMG!   South Alaska is breathtaking inside of P3D.  Oh wow......Just took off out of Ketchikan, and I'm sure glad that I waited for the triple-install!  It comes off as totally RL.

Fantastic,I bought 65S a long time ago,awaiting the Trip.Install.Thanks for the heads up.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Aaarrgh Mitch, why couldn't you have waxed lyrical about 65S before the Orbx sale ended?!

You piqued my interest and curiosity with your P3D preaching! ;)

Aaarrgh Mitch, why couldn't you have waxed lyrical about 65S before the Orbx sale ended?!

You piqued my interest and curiosity with your P3D preaching! ;)

Well..I just visited the The Flight Store, and they took the ORBX stuff off sale.  Oh well...there will be another one...

Both Bonner's and South Alaska Regional (awesome!!!!!!!!!----------.>in P3D.) are now 'Triple installers'.

....add the Tiger Moth bi-plane...and oh my....is this a fantastic purchase for P3D!

Beautifully detailed scenery surrounding the airport...and I'd have to say, it is one of the finest add on's...in that you have valley, river, mountains, very detailed human habitation, etc...and all less than 2 miles from the airport overlooking the bluff.  A very satisfying purchase, indeed!

I'd recommend this to anyone flying P3D!

Back to it....

I also put South Alaska today into P3D..but that will be later on tonight....  ^_^

Post Edit:

OMG!   South Alaska is breathtaking inside of P3D.  Oh wow......Just took off out of Ketchikan, and I'm sure glad that I waited for the triple-install!  It comes off as totally RL.

Hi Mitch,

it should be easy now for you to please us with some awesome screen shots. :lol:

Spirit

Hi Mitch,

it should be easy now for you to please us with some awesome screen shots. :lol:

Spirit

Hi Spirit, you know...I'm truly not ignoring your request for S.S.'s....but honestly, totally honestly, I have grabbed some shots with the 'V' key...and then went into my picture folder to look at them. I think they look dreadful, compared to the actual and true in-sim visuals that I am seeing. They certainly in my opinion, do not represent, what I am 'wow-ing' about.  They look flat, dull, and visually 'dumbed down' from the actual in-live sim action.  I mean...yes..I can grab a picture uploading site..and embed them in a post..but I'd be grimacing at the result. I just don't think, that screen-grabs posted to threads do either FSX or P3D justice. That's why my forum M/O has always been to bring something to someone's attention, my personal review/reaction to that scene, product, whatever,......and then encourage the thread reader to bring it up on their own system...in real-time...not some paused screen grab, devoid of dynamics.  Ok...that was the long explanation...fueled by my morning coffee or three...

Cheers!

Post Edit:  Spirit, I don't know if you have at present ORBX's SAK (Southern Alaska) but MAN...do I support, and am I RAVING about this product in P3D/FSX!!!!!)  I purchased PAKT for FSX many moons ago...and flew around that region (I also have the neighbor Fjords product), so found PAKT most excellent (SP1) and tooled around a bit of ORBX-G's version of Southern Alaska.  Alaska wasn't high on my must-get hit list.  I was totally ignorant of what I was missing by regionalizing  (my created word, lol) the area.  Do I think that it is worth it to any sim'mer to upgrade this ORBX-G generic visualization to that of regional status? YOU BET! :P I can't wait for PAKT to be triple-treated...OH MAN....tapping finger, John V....tapping finger and foot.....oh...please....please....whilst in 'begging mode', .....triple-treat KORS!  PLEASE.......  Ok...begging session over....

Mitch

Hi Mitch,

it's a pity that you won't provide us with some great screen shots but it's up to you and we've to agree. :wacko:

Spirit

Hi Mitch,

it's a pity that you won't provide us with some great screen shots but it's up to you and we've to agree. :wacko:

Spirit

No, Spirit, you read me wrong...I'm saying that I actually will, because you are asking me to,......but only after you have read my screen-grab-to-thread 'disclaimer'.  Again...I think they suck, as compared to what one could see on their own monitor!!!!!  I'll make some up...and then go hunting for a upload site again.  

Right now, I posted a thread in the ORBX  section of AVSIM, with my flight in pause (at present using FSX)...to express my absolute AMAZEMENT with what they have released in NCA SP1 for P3D/FSX.  It is downright CREEPY...in how RL it is...and how plausible to the mind.  H.S.!

I'll make some up...and then go hunting for a upload site again.

Absolutely free, no sign-up required:

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/index.php

XxUvN.jpg

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi Mitch,

finally you could make it and provide us with excellent shots. Thanks for sharing.

Spirit

Hi Mitch,

finally you could make it and provide us with excellent shots. Thanks for sharing.

Spirit

Hi Spirit, and you are most welcome  Actually, they were just some quick screen grabs fooling around with the 'V' key. I'll stage some interesting shots of Bonner's Ferry and send them up.  That SkyMaster has become my sort of, default sled.....what a great all-around aircraft.