Sign in to follow this  
Guest GOP

Sea Hurricanes by Robert Sanderson

Guest av84fun

Thanks for the links. If you happen to be in California over the fist Sunday of the month, try your best to visit the airport and Museum at Santa Paula airport, north of L.A. It is a national treasure!http://www.amszp.org/

Guest baksteen33

@ Robert Sanderson, thanks a lot for this little gem, l

Guest GOP

About as far North as I'm going to get on this trip from LA is Santa Clarita/Valencia area. Only get limited time off try and stay in the Hollywood/Beverly Hills area. So its easy close couple of hours for the Santa Monica visit. Looks like a good place to check out on my return visit for my vacation. Thanks for the link and the welcoming everyone!

Guest Comancheguru

Thankyou for the great aircraft.I was just wondering if anyone knows why I may have had the following happen all the time.When selecting either Sea Hurricane flight from the select flights menu, the aircraft is positioned on the carrier flight deck for only two seconds, then sinks through the would planking and crashes. This happens with the brakes still applied. I also tried moving ahead right away after the crash reset with same results.Interesting view of the inside of ships hull occur as the aircraft eventually hits the water.