I have bought two rudder pedals in the past two years, both were Saitek, one the Pro Flight Rudder Pedals and the other the Combat Rudder Pedals. Two of them have decided to die on me. I am NOT happy at all after spending well over 200 Euro on the two! Never again will I buy a Saitek rudder pedal! 

Now with the rant over, is there any QUALITY rudder pedals out there apart from the awful plastic Saiteks? Price range 50-500 Euro.

Yes there are the Cirrus pedals from precision flight controls, the pedals from Redbird Simulations, and several other boutique pedal sets out there if you do some web searching, but they are all considerably more money. I had the Cirrus Pedals back in the day when the foot rest were metal (they are plastic nowdays but the rest of the pedals are metal) They did need periodic adjustment as the would go out of alignment, but they felt great. I am now using the Saitek Cessna rudder pedals over two years, and they have actually been more reliable than my old Cirrus pedals but lack the feel and are spaced wider apart than real Cessna pedals. Im personally been giving the Redbird pedals a serious look, and they come in under $500.00 so not too bad price wise.

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

At the cheap end my experience is that the Ch Products pedals

are a better bet reliability wise.

Not the best flightsim design though.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

There isn't really a good selection out there for us Flight Simmers is there! I guess its either Saitek <_< or CH 

Again there are some really good pedals out there, but there gonna start in the five hundred dollar range. The Saitek Cessna Pedals might be worth a try. Get from Amazon then if you don't like em easy return. Thats what I did, and never returned em cause they work great, have the same pedals as a real Cessna, have been very reliable, and I don't obsess over em like I did when I had the Precision Flight Controls Cirrus Pedals.

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

Been using the same CH pedals for over 5-years and still going strong. May not be the most realistic but for me they work.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Have my CH Pedals for more than ten years now---no problems.

Mike

There isn't really a good selection out there for us Flight Simmers is there! I guess its either Saitek <_< or CH 

I've had my CH pedals for 10 years and their still going strong. What I like about them is they are simple in design and very rugged internally. I had a broken wire a few years back that made one of the toe brakes not work I just took the unit apart spliced the wire wrapped it in electrical tape and put the unit back together and this maybe took 15 minutes, and its been working great ever since. All CH products are quality I had a yoke for 9 years before a ESD killed some of the switches,the yoke still works, but I decided to get a new yoke and I you guessed it a CH.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.