Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Beautiful places to fly in Europe

And if not already downloaded: Santorini (I know the creator quite well :lol:).

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

The Simheaven ZL17 with W2XP is an absolutely stunning combination.

One very beautiful part of Europe that often gets overlooked is the Adriatic coastline of the former Yugoslavia (so Croatia and Montenegro) in particular the Boka Kotorska (Bay of Kotor.... Tivat being the major airport and very close to Dubrovnik). Very interesting place to fly with some spectacular scenery. Just a short hop across the water from Italy, and not too far to the north is the equally spectacular and beautiful Alps.

ZL17 photoscenery+W2XP

Swiss Alps with Locarno and Lugano Freeware airports

Flying around Naples and the Vesuv vulcano in southern Italy

Kosty do you have a link to the Locarno and Lugano airports? Thanks.

Download the photo scenery for the Nice/ Monaco area. Its really nice especially with the detailed Aerosoft Nice airport already included in X-plane. You can also populate it with static aircraft and other objects with a file available free at the org website.

I downloaded this from simheaven "z+43+007_I_San_Remo_bx17" and I found the photo scenery texture to be a very light and washed out teal color, and it doesn't look too pleasing, so I removed it. The color palette just looked bad to me, grass doesn't have that nice lush green color. 

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I have a question about LEVX, I want to download the photoscenery ZL17 for this area on simheaven but I'm not sure exactly which file to download. I went into my custom scenery/LEVX folder to see what the tile number is for that airport and it says +40-010, but the closest match for the photoscenery I could find is +40-009 (POR) Coimbra ZL17 4.1 GiB March 28, 2014.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Kosty do you have a link to the Locarno and Lugano airports? Thanks.

Lugano  I got this freeware one and its nice! There is another Lugano freeware on the .org as well. And there's also a payware one from Aerosoft. Can't find the Locarno any more, links disappeared, sorry!

Just check the .org for Freeware. Lots of good stuff there.