Sign in to follow this  
yorgosGK

Xplane 10 Scenery into P3D v2x

Im sure this is a long...LONG shot (lol) but has anyone ever successfully converted an x-plane 10 scenery into P3D v2 (or FSX)

There is a freeware Toronto scenery for XP10 that would be lovely to have.

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Hi George,

I'm in the same boat as you. I want to convert some payware scenery I bought into P3D. It is the Canadian Rockies scenery pack which adds airport scenery that I can't get anywhere else. I have been searching for quite some time but can't find a good guide or post about it.

Fingers crossed,

Matheson

This question can't be serious.... :wink:

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

We tweak, move, mix, copy, re-compile, de-compile, and create Frankenstein-esque wonders for the community.

If it's freeware why not try (adhering to the authors rules)... what's the worst that can happen.

Jd

The fact alone that P3D is 32 bit and X-Plane 64 bit should make this impossible, I think...? If it was this easy to convert scenery there wouldn't be all this talk about the problems that going to 64 bit will give. And all FSX/P3D developers would have made their add ons XP compatible already. 

Good point Jeroen, limitations (coding) of the programs themselves would be a showstopper. Who knows what the future holds though...

i know theres a way to convert P3d to Xplane but the other way not sure..

one of these days we just need the best of the best from the sims and marry them lol.  Alot of the xplane scenery is simply gorgeous and the night lighting breathtaking. Add or mix in P3D/FSX features of ATC, AI, Weather, and we would have one hell of a sim. One can dream right?

• Upvote 2

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png