Sign in to follow this  
amberfluid

Feelthere Legacy 600 v E135

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has both the Feelthere Legacy 600 and the Feelthere Embraer E135/145 aircraft?

If so, my questions are;

1. Are they the same aircraft (I know the Legacy is the business jet and the 135 a passenger jet) so I mean sim quality and features?

2. I have the Legacy but it has a problem with the landing lights not illuminating the ground so does the 135 have this same problem?

3. Basically is it worth me buying the 135/145 model or will I be just as disapointed as I am with the Legacy.

4. Is there a really well made business jet out there of the PMDG or QW standard? (I've already bought the Eaglesoft Citation X and that doesn't do it for me)

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Regards

Steve

the Legacy is based on the feelThere's initial release, through Wilco, of ERJ 145 ... back in 2005 (yes 2005).

feelThere's ERJv2, includes the 135/145/XRJ and does not involve Wilco, was released in 2009.  new exterior, new interior, new VC, updated gauge code and new gauges.

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

I have the ERJv2 package and it is a solid addon. Best RJ available in my opinion.

Todd

Yes the legacy was a FS9 import, cant fly it at night real pain but realy nice plane.

Hi Oliver,

Sorry for the long delay I didn't realise people were still posting to this topic. I'm not sure if your comment is a question or a statement however if it's a question I've combined the two, I use the external views of the ERJ135 with the 2D Panel and extra fuel tanks of the Legacy. This has fixed the problem with the Legacy landing lights that's always bugged me so now it's my favourite aircraft, I prefer business jets to big commercials, you can fly in and out of just about anywhere.

Cheers

Steve 

i want my wilco Legacy with night vc lights!!!

then my idea is port the lights of ERJv2 to my Legacy.....

is ok?

i want my wilco Legacy with night vc lights!!!

then my idea is port the lights of ERJv2 to my Legacy.....

is ok?

You should have started a new thread with your question.  Does your Wilco Legacy have any VC lights?  No panel lights?

Post your [lights] section of the aircraft.cfg for the Legacy.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: