Sign in to follow this  
James Bennett

PMDG 777 TO/GA freeze

I've noticed this issue with both the PMDG 777 and the PMDG 737NGX, on approach if i hit TO/GA to initiate a go around, i get the click sound then the sim freezes. No CTD, no error message, just a freeze that does not end. 

Where do I start with diagnosing this? Has anyone else experienced this?

For the record, i have a clean install on FSX Gold/acceleration and it's only on TO/GA when going around that it happens, never when pressing it for takeoff.

I had it happen to me yesterday on the 777. I was was practicing Go Arounds, did two without problems then on the third I had the sim freeze on me as soon as I pressed the TOGA button on my joystick.

Not sure if it's a known issue and to be fixed in SP1.

I had it happen to me yesterday on the 777. I was was practicing Go Arounds, did two without problems then on the third I had the sim freeze on me as soon as I pressed the TOGA button on my joystick.

Not sure if it's a known issue and to be fixed in SP1.

I'm not sure, because the exact same thing happens to me with the NGX. I also had an issue with saving the flight and when I loaded it the FMC told me VNAV was unavailable and APPR mode wouldn't engage on the MCP.