Sign in to follow this  
Jarkko

VoxATC and dynamic weather (FSGRW, Opus, ASN)?

Nicely detailed AvBim.

If you have added any scenery, you need to run the vox runway updater, and then the indexer straight afterwards.

I would run them both again, just to be sure.

Vox will occasionally get things wrong from time to time, though you can manipulate the controllers mistakes. Ask for a go around/ missed approach etc, and make a request untill you get back on track. I guess this also happens in real life :-)

Like RotorWash said, make sure you have the Level-D AIRAC installed and pointed to the correct folder via the VoxATC Advanced Settings screen.

Also, when creating your flight plan, it's good practice to set your final waypoint to be the transition fix for the area from which you will be approacing the airport. This way when you are arriving, VoxATC will know which STAR to assign, according to the transition waypoint in your flight plan.

BTW, the SID/STAR configurator is to be used ONLY if you do NOT use NavData. If you use NavData, then all SIDS/STARS are included. No need to use the configurator to add them manually into your flight plan.

I don't want VoxATC to assign me SID's or STAR's anymore so will i just removed level D and setup my own SID and STAR's

Vernon Howells

Need help trying to setup a sid and star. when i load up my flight file its not there only my saved flights?

Vernon Howells

I have not experienced any issues with AI movements. As a matter of fact, I usually set the AI slider within VoxATC settings to 10% because any higher, I get too much AI traffic movement. This is one feature of VoxATC that I simply admire, the ability for it to generate it's own AI traffic and thus being able to control it. Great for FPS as well, because it seems like you get AI traffic all around you out to about 20-30 miles. Somewhat like what Traffic Optimizer does. Great stuff!

BTW, I have used it with UT2, MTX and WOAI as well, with no issues.

Hey,

Could I know which beta version are we talking about ? Is there a new version of voxatc that is released or of ASN?

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Hey,

Could I know which beta version are we talking about ? Is there a new version of voxatc that is released or of ASN?

There is apparently a new update of VOX ATC undergoing beta testing at the moment.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Wonder how close it is to being released?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I should have quoted the Beta tester ....

thought he might have a good estimate.

Best Regards,

Ok,

Sounds good to me.

It would be nice for the developer to give an update on the product once in awhile also.

Best Regards,

I don't know when the next version of VoxATC will be released, but I can say that the arrival weather is being read correctly with the latest beta version. I use ASN and have been beta testing VoxATC. It now has the correct arrival weather and will assign the correct runway according to the arrival weather. As for an ETA on release, you guys need to contact Tegwyn directly.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Efrain,

Are you still testing it?

Best Regards,

Based on the list of items that needed testing when you started ... are there many or few left that need debugging before you are done?

I have been a beta (other products) tester also.

Best Regards,