Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

FSX Fiber Accelerator?

Can anyone confirm if this will work with RadeonPro please? Thanks

I am keeping up on and monitoring this tread, however, I have a couple suggestions.

1. The developer should have their own forums for their clients.

2. That this developer should make a substantive donation to AVSIM for acting as their support forums or at the very least pay AVSIM for an advertisement for their product.

3. That the developer should develop a FAQ and Q&A for their potential clients and post it on their webpages along with the product info.  Getting bits and pieces via this tread is a real chore.

I'm just saying.

Meanwhile I will continue to read the ongoing posts regarding this product.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Also FSX FA controls the sim beyond the sliders...

How so?  Or what beyond the sliders?  Is this in the manual or documented somewhere?

The product page didn't really provide me the detail I was hoping for.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

@ 1st fltsimguy

1, They do !!! http://forum.simflight.com/forum/128-fsps-support-forum/

2. The AVSIM community should be thanking the developer for responding to queries and problems etc., in these forums, rather than be non-responsive .. as this is NOT their support forum. See 1.

3. The Product info IS on their own website, as well as Simmarket, and other online retailers. http://store.thefsps.com/product_info.php?products_id=54

I'm just saying ...

Perhaps a search and/or some investigation, .. before slamming the developer. They didn't start this thread, ... they are just responding to the numerous questions and queries that we all have.

BTW, .. prior to reading this thread a couple of days ago, I had never heard of, or dealt with FSPS at all, .. yet, I managed to find their website, product page & support forum, .. with very little difficulty. :o

Cheers

Tom

Well Im stunned.... but FSPS worked at EGLL, the most heaviest of airports in my sim. As im an AI nut my AI is set to 100%, but in the VC at least panning around from a slight slideshow to smooth panning...I for one am a "believer" Will buy for sure once the demo runs out!!!

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

How so? Or what beyond the sliders? Is this in the manual or documented somewhere?

+1 this seems a little too good to be true, so much that a little more info would be appreciated. The poor spelling and half finished sentences in the linked to description page don't fill me with confidence I'm afraid :s

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I tried it at Orbx Skagit which is a bit rough for me. Went from sub 10s to mid teens. Still had some pauses for texture loading but that's normal. I knew this wouldn't give me a new computer, but was pleasantly surprised at the improvement. Will seriously consider buying this now. Thanks to the developer for the demo.

System: i2500 @ 3.3, GTX460, 4G RAM

+1 this seems a little too good to be true, so much that a little more info would be appreciated. The poor spelling and half finished sentences in the linked to description page don't fill me with confidence I'm afraid :s

To be honest Kevin ones grasp of the written word is no marker of talent, you only have to look at a certain UK extreme scenery designers forum posts to see that that holds no water.

Try the demo for yourself and trust that the developer is telling you the truth when he says it will do no harm to your install. I have bought Fiber Accelerator and I have always been very sceptical of these types of programs, even this dev's other programs of a similar ilk.

Cheers, Andy.

+1 this seems a little too good to be true, so much that a little more info would be appreciated.

If they told you precisely what they were manipulating they would be giving away their secret and that could lead to other developers taking advantage and potentially costing them money. Would you expect Coca-Cola to give away their secrets before you agreed to buy the drink?

The poor spelling and half finished sentences in the linked to description page don't fill me with confidence I'm afraid

They're Greek so first language is not English. The manual is clear enough.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

How so?  Or what beyond the sliders?  Is this in the manual or documented somewhere?

So do you have a full understanding of every piece of FSX software you have running on your system?

Does this app really reduce autogens trees houses etc. or does it only play with the fiber_frame_fraction? I use n entry of 14 in my cfg. If the devs found a way to play with fiber_frame_fraction while FSX is running it is a good deal. But what about the autogens and 3D objects which can cause a lot of problems?

Is it better to take the fiber_frame_fration entry out of my fsx.cfg? Really we should know a bit more on what this app is working.

Cheers Tom 

My Goodness!  Just download the demo and try for yourself :rolleyes: .

I purchased it not seeing massive results still stutters what ever setting on turning in any large airport with it set to 30 fps using airbus will keep fiddling but does not effect anything so no harm done.

Cheers

Apologize for going a little off topic but just wanted to pass on a friendly reminder that we have changed our signature policy again and we are kindly asking everyone to please put their system specs and flight sim information in their respective "My Profile". More details can be found at the following link - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/436632-new-signature-rules or under the Forums tab above. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

To be honest Kevin ones grasp of the written word is no marker of talent, you only have to look at a certain UK extreme scenery designers forum posts to see that that holds no water.

Try the demo for yourself and trust that the developer is telling you the truth when he says it will do no harm to your install. I have bought Fiber Accelerator and I have always been very sceptical of these types of programs, even this dev's other programs of a similar ilk.

Agreed that spelling etc is not necessarily reflective of the quality of the product, I never said it was though, just that my confidence in it was diminished as a result. Prob says more about me than anything else :P

I'd much rather the value of something be explained to me, I'm sure it's possible to give a better explanation without giving away too much IP. One of this developers past products (was it fsxbooster?) I seem to recall just applied simple cfg changes that anyone could do for nothing? If I'm to be parted from the contents of my wallet it will require a little more to build up that level of trust....

My Goodness! Just download the demo and try for yourself :rolleyes: .

From the responses so far it appears some people are getting good results and others very marginal ones. I don't feel that I yet understand what the product is supposed to be doing sufficiently enough to be able to evaluate a demo properly sorry!

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I have read the comments so far and the suffix letters "FA" is enough fo rme!