Sign in to follow this  
ESzczesniak

Runway Arrangements Similar to Letter "N"

I have an odd endeavor and I'm looking for an airport chart with the runways (or part of them) that look a bit like the letter N.  This is more artistic than anything else, so I can crop/zoom/rotate to get this appearance.  I've run through my list with a few marginal options, but this only was about 8-10 major hubs in the USA that I could produce off my memory.  Would anyone be able to think of an airport with a runway layout like this?  Thanks for any help.

Eric Szczesniak

Fort Lauderdale prior to construction, but that's more of a backwards Z. I think Miami might have that arrangement as well, but again, that's more of a backwards Z.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Montreal, Canada -CYUL

Heraklion, Greece -LGIR

Toronto City, Canada -CYTZ

Hamilton, Canada -CYHM

Burlington, Canada -CZBA (where I got my PPL :lol: )

Dublin, Ireland -EIDW

Lisbon, Portugal (sort of) -LPPT

Hope this helps, Im sure I can think of more but I'm on cell phone at the moment!  :lol: 

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Fort Lauderdale prior to construction, but that's more of a backwards Z. I think Miami might have that arrangement as well, but again, that's more of a backwards Z.

Yep, both Fort Lauderdale and Miami, and the Opa Locka airport between the two, have the same backwards z layout.   I wonder why, is it a Florida state specific thing?

Montreal, Canada -CYUL

Heraklion, Greece -LGIR

Toronto City, Canada -CYTZ

Hamilton, Canada -CYHM

Burlington, Canada -CZBA (where I got my PPL :lol: )

Dublin, Ireland -EIDW

Lisbon, Portugal (sort of) -LPPT

Hope this helps, Im sure I can think of more but I'm on cell phone at the moment!  :lol: 

Apologies for going a little off topic but just wanted to pass on a friendly reminder that we have changed our signature policy again and we are kindly asking everyone to please put their system specs and flight sim information in their respective "My Profile". More details can be found at the following link - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/436632-new-signature-rules or under the Forums tab above.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Yep, both Fort Lauderdale and Miami, and the Opa Locka airport between the two, have the same backwards z layout.   I wonder why, is it a Florida state specific thing?

Don't forget Kendall-Tamiami Executive (KTMB), also in the Miami, Florida area.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Am I thinking you are looking for a layout of 3 runways?

Barcelona El Prat has two parallel runways (07-25) and a crossing runway (02-20?)

A