Sign in to follow this  
yorgosGK

Are you going to buy the CS777 for $30 or keep waiting for PMDG's new LM EULA?

Bummer <_< 

I really don't know if I should buy the CS777 for P3Dv2 or keep waiting for this new agreement between the two parties to be in effect.

What are you going to do or how much longer will you wait it out?

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

The CS777 (FSX) version has been on their 9.99/24h sales before.

Would like to know whether we'll see the P3Dv2 version in an upcoming sale, as well. (Next CS sale, though, will be their Tristar/FSX for me.)

Oh if the CS777 base 200LR for P3dv2 goes up for $10 %100....I just didnt want to had already payed $90 for pmdg's and now $30 for the base + $10 for expansion and then in a month from now I see that PMDG's is available for P3D v2 and then paying another $90 for that license.

That would suck  <_<

ELB729.png

I plan on purchasing Captain Sim's 777.  I like the modeling of Captain Sim better than PMDG.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Oh if the CS777 base 200LR for P3dv2 goes up for $10 %100....I just didnt want to had already payed $90 for pmdg's and now $30 for the base + $10 for expansion and then in a month from now I see that PMDG's is available for P3D v2 and then paying another $90 for that license.

That would suck  <_<

You will be lucky to see PMDG in P3D in a year - a month thats never going to happen

Rich Sennett

That would suck  <_<

I think the PMDG T7 in P3D would cost more than $90 as they said it would have to be priced differently but im cool with that as im using fsx as a sole NGX sim while im waiting for that to be in P3D then i will throw my money at them as the T7 is a little to big for me plus i dont really have the time to do long haul.

The next 24 hour sale that CS will have should be around Christmas time or the new year.

-Paul-

How good is the CS 777? I feel deprived of the 777 in P3D. Even if its only half good as the PMDG, I may consider it

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

How good is the CS 777? I feel deprived of the 777 in P3D. Even if its only half good as the PMDG, I may consider it

Its great  :good: not quite pmdg - but who knows how long before pmdg will be on board with P3D 

Rich Sennett

but who knows how long before pmdg will be on board with P3D 

Well they said by the end of the year in their latest update lol....that means around 7 months from now. That's a long time. and lets be honest it will probably be a lot longer. 

ELB729.png

Well they said by the end of the year in their latest update lol....that means around 7 months from now. That's a long time. and lets be honest it will probably be a lot longer. 

I agree - everything pmdg has done has taken a lot longer and I mean a lot longer than anticipated

Rich Sennett

The P3D CS 777 is currently half price at 30€ so it's still excellent value (I caved in).

Made the mistake of loading it up at Sacramento airport in FTX NCA and wished I hadn't as frames were down into the teens!

It'll probably be fine with just FTX Global though, must give her a spin soon.

^_^

PDMG sales must be dropping through the floor with so many folks moving over the PD3d.   Who would spend $90 today on a plane solely for us in dying FSX?   

PDMG sales must be dropping through the floor with so many folks moving over the PD3d.   Who would spend $90 today on a plane solely for us in dying FSX?   

This is an excellent question.  Also with the VRS TP Rhino.  FSX is a dead end.  Developers need to be after LM to change their EULA for P3D and provide reasonably priced products for it.  The PMDG 777 was the LAST FSX product I will ever buy.

spacer.png

This is an excellent question.  Also with the VRS TP Rhino.  FSX is a dead end.  Developers need to be after LM to change their EULA for P3D and provide reasonably priced products for it.  The PMDG 777 was the LAST FSX product I will ever buy.

Same here Chris no more BS & messing around with a dead horse fsx is - not to mention P3D blows it away and its not even finished yet - happy days

Rich Sennett

I plan on purchasing Captain Sim's 777.  I like the modeling of Captain Sim better than PMDG.

That's like saying you prefer lutefisk over lobster.