Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

She is Phenom-enal

Carenado Phenom in the flight levels....

John

0001_zps47707e36.jpg

0002_zps7a07e9cd.jpg

0003_zps48a453b1.jpg

0004_zpsbc1465b8.jpg

0005_zps1627f8f5.jpg

0006_zps67672e93.jpg

0007_zps2fbca2b2.jpg

0008_zpsb43e78c4.jpg

0010_zps2a54946d.jpg

0011_zps6c77dd4e.jpg

0012_zps0f295ccf.jpg

0013_zps3b0cfda6.jpg

0014_zps3915dad8.jpg

0015_zpsdbfcc9b4.jpg

0016_zps0236883d.jpg

0017_zpsa1b315db.jpg

0018_zpsa2c16529.jpg

0019_zps3fffbd31.jpg

Very nice airplane and scenery!

HLJAMES

what about the systems?

I'm not the best to give a review since I haven't flown a Phenom in real life.  However the Prodigy system does give a lot of info at one's fingertips--I do get the immersion factor that I am flying in a modern aircraft.  To reduce workload I usually use a 2-d panel I grafted into the panel.cfg.  The autopilot is easier to manage and allows me to enjoy flight into controlled airspace a little bit more--also since my PC is slower, the 2-d panel allows for better performance.  Carenado's non-steam gauge products do have a performance hit on slower systems.  However that is not a big issue in the flight levels, just on approach.

I like the flight dynamics as well although I don't match up the numbers so they may be off.  I usually settle for a cruise of about 340-350 KTAS which covers my photoreal scenery in a hurry--I can cover a thousand miles in less than three hours.

One should note that this is the first Carenado product that truly requires SP 2 for FSX--the avionics don't work properly without it, although the aircraft is still flyable with only SP 1 installed.  Although Carenado states SP 2 is required with all their products this is really the only one I've purchased that does require it.

John