Sign in to follow this  
cvearl

Anyone else here hoping they do a great job of this one? PC12...

One of my top planes of all time is the PC12. Carenado (See their upcoming projects) better knock this out of the park or it is the last plane I buy from them.

The PC12 -

Please Carenado. Take your time. Do this right!

Charles.

I'm a fan of Pilatus aircraft but I'm afraid they won't come through.  Too bad Aerosoft or MilViz or Lotus won't take this on.

Slim

Don't forget the Flight1 PC12. It has been around a while.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

Please Carenado. Take your time. Do this right!

Charles.

Problem is, most of the vocal minority on the forums want more than carenado will/can deliver in terms of system depth. I love their aircraft, but in 'trying" to please the "I want it all" crowd, performance suffers compared to their earlier aircraft.

Best, Michael

KDFW

It is a great plane but I fear this company will continue as before with half baked product not worthy of Prepar3D. It is really very much a shame because they make some really nice looking stuff. I guess just staying with their market.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

It is a great plane but I fear this company will continue as before with half baked product not worthy of Prepar3D. It is really very much a shame because they make some really nice looking stuff. I guess just staying with their market.

After a few patches the B200 was pretty well done. PC12 does not need to be PMDG quality. But at least Real Air or A2A would be nice. But I know Carenado do not have additional external code like A2A. Systems do not need to be super deep. Do an earlier model with GNS530 and you would be fairly deep from an avionics standpoint provided the do the rest of the avionics well.

But ya. Then it's patch city until they get the rest of the switches and dials doing what they are supposed to or get gauges to react to engine management changes and things like that.

C.

Chances that Creando will do the following with the PC12:

1. Look Great ; Yes. It'll be the best graphics of such an aircraft ever produced.

2. Good Avionics: Maybe. They've come a long way on the glass, but -NG would be something new to them. Bug city.

3. System Depth: Absolutely not. This is not a three year project like the MilViz 350i

4. Flight Dyn: B.Stollie-Yes

5. People will cry about it but buy it anyway: YES!  Because 34 bucks is not that big a deal.

Still waiting for a proper 1900C patch. They are a little better version of Captain Sim. On to the next release without fixing the last one.

I thought the 1900 was not too bad. What was wrong in the current release? Anything beyond a few lights that don't come on when they should?

C.

I really hope they go with the GTN750 option in this PC-12.

http://www.aviation.ruag.com/fileadmin/ruag/BusinessAviation/PDFs/Fact_Sheets/FS_PC12_Dual_GTN750.pdf

http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/review-gtn-650-750-avionics-r2357

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=f1gtn

I own the P3D v2.0 version of the GTN750 and I love it. If they do a decent job of this plane and have this avionics package, we would be in heaven.

C.

If they would do a dual GTN750 version, I'd be in line to purchase.

Flight1's GTN gauges are the best thing that's happened in my simming this year by a very, very long shot.  It might just be my touchscreen monitor talking, but I'm in love with those. B)

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.