Sign in to follow this  
StChalky

Flightbeam - Buy 2 or more, get 30% discount

Hi folks,

Flightbeam, http://www.flightbeam.net/ ,currently have an offer on; buy any 2 or more airports and get an instant 30% off.  Valid until Monday 7th July.  Details of the coupon code on their homepage. I'll be getting me KDEN!

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

Im trying to get KIAD and KDEN but there is something wrong when I go to submit order it says please review your order, order # required

Thanks Stu. That was very timely as I almost bought KDEN yesterday. I'll go for KDEN and KPHX.

I want to pay in US Dollars rather than UK Pounds as the exchange rate is better. Does anyone know if you can do that outside the US or are you forced to pay in your own currency?

Their UK Pound equivalent price is based on $1.55 to the Pound. The real-life rate is around $1.68.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I want to pay in US Dollars rather than UK Pounds as the exchange rate is better. Does anyone know if you can do that outside the US or are you forced to pay in your own currency?

Ray, I've just bought KDEN and KSFOX in US Dollars via paypal and it went through fine despite me giving my UK address details, saved a further £3 paying USD v Pounds.

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

I wish I can get KDEN and KSFO but I am afraid that they are too much memory resource intensive and burden on my laptop.

Sigh sigh sigh.

Anybody experiencing KDEN or KSFO or KPHX sceneries on laptops? Good or bad?

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Thanks Stu. Looks like it has to be a Paypal payment rather than credit card which I assume would charge me UK Pounds.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I have not used FB airports on a laptop but I can confirm they are among the best performance airports in my vast collection. Consideting the size and details of them this was an amazing feat by the developer Mir.

I bought KDEN two days ago. I already own KSFO and KPHX. I guess timing is everything! :mad:

NAX669.png

Just a bit of info for UK buyers. Even paying via PayPal you will be charged VAT of 20%. The exchange rate is $1.66 - not bad. Worked out at £34.35 for 2 airports. Good deal. :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Well, how does the old saying go, I can resist anything except temptation. I just bought KDEN, KIAD and KPHX. Thanks, Stu, for bringing this to my attention.

Well i have KPHX, so I may buy KIAD and KDEN then.

They are all worth it. Fantastic scenery.

- Aaron

Ray, I've just bought KDEN and KSFOX in US Dollars via paypal and it went through fine despite me giving my UK address details, saved a further £3 paying USD v Pounds.

Are there any advantages or disadvantages of paying in US$ instead of £ other than the exchange rate?

Júnior Silva