Sign in to follow this  
nolunch

Problems with getting rid of Default traffic.

I use VOXATC in Prepar3d 2.2 and got tired of the default traffic in Prepar3d, I got rid of the default airliners but kept the default GA traffic and installed world of AI. I got rid of the default airliner traffic by deleting and backing up the default airliners in the Simobjects folder. I ran the indexer and it indexed everything just fine. Now when I'm in Prepar3d and I initialize VOXATC it will give me a Fatal error. I should add that before I got rid of the default airliner traffic that I tested VOXATC with WOAI installed and default traffic and it worked perfectly. This problem only occurred once I got rid of the default airliners.

"I got rid of the default airliner traffic by deleting and backing up the default airliners in the Simobjects folder."

I did not know it was possible to just delete specific FSX default AI aircraft manually like you did.

These aircraft are all on AI flight plans in FSX.

Where did you find the procedure to do it that way?

I use WOAI in FS9 and MyTraffic in FSX and P3Dv2.2 with all default AI Traffic removed from all Sims.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW