Sign in to follow this  
Wanthuyr Filho

FlightBeam pavement lights

Dear Steve,

Is it possible to correct the TWY, RWY lights of FlightBeam sceneries? I'm experiencing the square light problem on KDEN, KIAD and KSFO. They told KSFO will be upgraded, hence I thought the other ones would be flawless in DX10, just like the ones from FSDT are. I'm really disappointed!

Thanks!

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

It's difficult to comment on scenery I don't have. Go into legacy and experiment, turn on all the v2 options ; if that doesn't work turn them off, then try the slider at position 1 then at position 5 see if anything works

Well that may negatively impact other scenery so keep an eye on it, with legacy scenery it's always a compromise, you need to find the settings that work best overall with your combination of legacy airports, you can save in a profile and switch before a flight. Having found a setting that works with those lights try moving the slider on step inwards, then try turning the v2 options back on etc

At first the slider was all to the right, as my intention was to give priority to the airplane's depiction. After you advice, above, I just returned it to the center. It seems to be working fine with no collateral effects.

V2 options are and have always been turned ON, should they?!

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Yes leave them on unless you have an issue. The description of what the slider does can confuse, the middle position is the default and you should use that unless you notice a problem as it's the best all round position, if you have an issue experiment moving it and then weigh up the pros and cons of the change.