Sign in to follow this  
Kosty

And Dovetails new sim announcement is...

Um...

Oh my! How incredibly boring and pointless! It's not as though one could grill the catch, so what's the bloody point? :Confused:  :Cuppa:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Nice flight model on that dragonfly :smile:

You know I thought the same thing. If it were possible to 'fly the fly' so to speak, I just might be the slightest bit interested... :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

I am waiting for there "Lawn Mower" Simulator to be released.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

What are you talking about? Farming simulator 2013 already has some fantastic lawn mowers

I'm going to bet this will be a real moneymaker ( in my most cynical voice).

But I'll bet too that there will be a considerable number that purchase this "simulator" and shortly thereafter shelve it. Especially when it is on one of the Steam 50% off sales.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Magic lawnmower! Cut's grass before it even reaches it... Good grief, how utterly boring...

Fr. Bill    

I have already got one of those 'real as it gets' sitting out in the garage waiting on me. It is a Cub, just not a Piper, oh well.

A fishing simulator? They're just baiting us and trolling for interest - I bet they think they'll make a boat load of money off those little suckers when they set the hook, talk about something Crappie.

This one will never even come close to real as it gets. They can not simulate the following joys of fishing;

#1 Having your waders suddenly flood with ice cold water causing extreme shrinkage and a months worth of unintended birth control.

#2 Swarms of mosquito having you for lunch.

#3 Swarms of deer flies having you for lunch.

#4 Swarms of mosquito and deer flies having you for lunch.

#5 Using Deet based insect repellents to deter #2 and  #3 ( a little ), having a sweaty forehead and having that stuff run down into your eyes.

#6 Getting a barbed hook stuck in you in a spot you can't quite reach and then having to run it through until the barb comes out elsewhere so you can cut it off to remove the hook.

There are many more of course, depending on where and how you fish and how accident prone one is.

Regards,

Oh my! How incredibly boring and pointless! It's not as though one could grill the catch, so what's the bloody point? :Confused:  :Cuppa:

Upcoming products include Grill Sim and Fork & Knife Sim.

Oh Mel, that was priceless, especially #1... :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

#1 Having your waders suddenly flood with ice cold water causing extreme shrinkage and a months worth of unintended birth control.

I thought the male reproduction factories required cooler temperatures than the rest of the body to operate at max efficiency? :LMAO:

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

I thought the male reproduction factories required cooler temperatures than the rest of the body to operate at max efficiency? :LMAO:

Trust me, the voice of experience, it is not the just the ice cold water. It is how suddenly it can happen. It can make you suck in a couple of cubic feet of air in one breath. In reference to your statement, I think I will forfeit operating at max efficiency! At my age that isn't much of a loss anyway.

A Fishing Sim had better include ice fishing if they want to interest the serious thrill seekers.

Upcoming products include Grill Sim and Fork & Knife Sim.

Please don't leave out a Camping Sim with a tent, trailer or motorized option with the choice to merge with the Grill Sim or a campfire add on.

Regards to all,

Trust me, the voice of experience, it is not the just the ice cold water. It is how suddenly it can happen. It can make you suck in a couple of cubic feet of air in one breath. In reference to your statement, I think I will forfeit operating at max efficiency! At my age that isn't much of a loss anyway.

Pardon my nurse's sense of humor (inherited from my mom..I aint no nurse). Cant resist physiology jokes sometimes.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion