Sign in to follow this  
PC Pilot Dave

Anybody use FSFlyingSchool Pro 2014?

I saw they were having a summer sale on FS Pilot Shop and just wanted to see what users thought about it as a tool to help learn how to fly in Flight Sim. I've used FSX for several years now but want to learn more about how to actually fly like a professional and not upside down under a bride.

I'm still working my way through the Learning Center in FSX and was going to check out the Aviator90 series next, but wanted to see if FSFlying School Pro 2014 was worth the investment.

As always, I sincerely appreciate the help and feedback. Thank you!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have purchased it and it does help. My only negatives (I only have tried with the C172 from A2A so far) is I can never seem to capture the glide slope - either too high, mostly too low.

It is also good for VOR to VOR navigation - I learned a lot about that using FSFS 2014.

And no matter what I try, I cannot to get voice recognition to work, even though my setup works with FS2Crew and VOX ATC.

Hope this helps.

Hi Dave:

My recommendation is always to try out the free demo first - there is no time limit and that way you can be 100% sure you are satisfied before even thinking about spending any money. The demo comes will all the (many!) manuals. FSFlyingSchool is used by thousands of both real and simulator pilots all over the world. If you try the demo - just let us know if you have any questions at all - we are always happy to help and love to hear from pilots using the product.

Happy landings! :-)

Hi Mario - please contact    support@FSFlyingSchool.com     so we can help get this sorted out for you.  :)

Hi Dave:

My recommendation is always to try out the free demo first - there is no time limit and that way you can be 100% sure you are satisfied before even thinking about spending any money. The demo comes will all the (many!) manuals. FSFlyingSchool is used by thousands of both real and simulator pilots all over the world. If you try the demo - just let us know if you have any questions at all - we are always happy to help and love to hear from pilots using the product.

Hi Mario - please contact    support@FSFlyingSchool.com     so we can help get this sorted out for you.  :)

Thanks Jeff! I'll give the demo a try and let you know if I have any questions!

Just snooping through the forum and found this about FS Flying school..could be just what I need. Thanks

Hi Dave:

Hi Jeff, i have been sending my emails about a lost registration to info@FSFlyingSchool.com . So it should be support@FSFlyingSchool.com. I'll resend it right away. 

I'm still working my way through the Learning Center in FSX and was going to check out the Aviator90 series next, but wanted to see if FSFlying School Pro 2014 was worth the investment.

Why not FSFlying School Pro 2016?

gb.

Hi Jeff, i have been sending my emails about a lost registration to info@FSFlyingSchool.com . So it should be support@FSFlyingSchool.com. I'll resend it right away. 

Hi Paul -

Either address is fine - we have just replied with the information you needed.

Many thanks for your interest in FSFlyingSchool!  :smile:

Please keep the registration information in a safe place - well away from your PC.

Why not FSFlying School Pro 2016?

gb.

Hi GB:

Our latest version for FSX/FS2004 is indeed FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016 - and we also publish a version for Prepar3Dv3.  :smile:

Sign in to follow this