Sign in to follow this  
yankeegolf3

MSE England and Wales: Manchester

Thank you, looks great!

I wish MSE2 could also cover France or Germany...would save huge over the Aerosoft product.

Darryl

What's the verdict compared to Horizon's GenX with all the updates? Same, better, not quite as good?

Great shots...looks like the real world!

HLJAMES

Great shots of my hometown thanks for these, The Pennine hills in the last shot, fantastic shots.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

For the money it's ok. But the coastlines in general are poorly done...great swathes of default bleed through. Looks a little strange. Away from the coasts though, it is reasonable enough. If you want better then you will have to pay more and buy Gen-X

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

For the money it's ok. But the coastlines in general are poorly done...great swathes of default bleed through. Looks a little strange. Away from the coasts though, it is reasonable enough. If you want better then you will have to pay more and buy Gen-X

Hello,

The coastlines are not an issue for me. Check  the first screenshot in the other MSE england and wales topic  that I started a few days ago, It is not that bad if you consider that on one side you have real world aerial photos and on the other side virtual sea textures. 

Thank you, looks great!

I wish MSE2 could also cover France or Germany...would save huge over the Aerosoft product.

Darryl

If you're after France Scenerybox do a product called Business Class that covers the whole of France at a slightly lower resolution (2m per pixel I think). It's perfect for IFR.