Sign in to follow this  
Boomer

777 no data on gauges/displays

Any idea what causes this and a resolution please folks?  Cheers.

2014-7-4_15-16-46-982_zpsfde40384.png

spacer.png

Believe I remember someone had this subs it was a font error they had to raise support ticket to sort it

Not sure if this was the case so see what others say

Stewart Cumbers

Looks to me like the fonts are corrupt. Have you tried re-installing. I don't know which fonts they are otherwise you might be able to download them separately.

Hi Craig

I had this problem after running a registry cleaner. Guess it wiped out some fonts that the T7 needs. I did send a ticket to PMDG to send new fonts as I read a post from Ryan answering someone with similar problem not to ask for them in the forum as he did not want PMDG files shared via the forum. He sent the fonts and the problem was solved, Guessing re installing would also cure the issue, which may be a sledge hammer to crack a nut approach.

Hope this helps

John Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Perhaps I will await the pending SP1 and see if that clears it up.  Else reinstall.  Cheers.

spacer.png

You can run the installer and select REPAIR... no need to uninstall/reinstall. Chris, a little more info on how you got to that point might be helpful such as is this loaded from a saved flight or free flight default start? Try a different livery? Otherwise, it's very hard to narrow down what's going on...

Dan Downs KCRP

You can run the installer and select REPAIR...

This fixed the issue, shoulda thought of that myself but thanks, kind sir.

spacer.png