Sign in to follow this  
David Vega

FSDT KIAH is Out

Currently sitting at gate a27. Looks amazing.

It is spectacular!  Funny you mention being at gate A27 Hirdy as I was at gate A26 a couple hours ago and didn't see you :P

Chris Sunseri

Nice one Chris! I didn't see you either? Strange.

How good is the scenery? I'm really happy with it.

Too bad they got the night lighting all wrong. Wrong color apron lights (they use white and it is sodium vapor which is orange-yellowish) and the whole terminal building and apron area is way too dark. Just be forewarned that the night time is not very realistic. If you want to see a comparison go here to see their version compared to what it actually looks like: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10452.0

Work in Progress / 05

^

Given that this is coming from a guy who is never happy with literally any addon he buys and offers up nothing but criticisms, I'd take this with a grain of salt everyone. I've spent a lot of time at the real life KIAH and I think FSDT's rendition looks really good personally.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

KIAH is amazing. Quality is amazing with great FPS. So why don't you just download the trial and see?

Did you read my post? I did try it and purchased it.

Richie Walsh

Umberto, another slam dunk.  I grew up in Houston and have flown in and out of KIAH countless times.  Your rendition is absolutely phenomenal.  Thanks for the hard work, and thanks for giving KIAH the attention it deserves!

-Phil

As usual with each scenery FSDreamTeam tops the last....Great framerates, but even better visuals.   PrePar3D candy for those that use this platform

Did you read my post? I did try it and purchased it.

All good dude. Was a post for everyone.

Sweet.

Looks good except for ground textures....Specially runways and taxiways.

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

This was a great deal for $25 USD (with the FACEBOOK23 23% off code).

Excellent work Umberto and team and thanks for the discounts, it makes a difference for us regular poor slobs. :D

^

Given that this is coming from a guy who is never happy with literally any addon he buys and offers up nothing but criticisms, I'd take this with a grain of salt everyone. I've spent a lot of time at the real life KIAH and I think FSDT's rendition looks really good personally.

Ya, sorry Ryan for having an opinion that you do not agree with and offer up criticism which apparently worked as Umberto said they listened and changed it. How refreshing. After RSR's childish meltdown on a post I wrote in the pmdg forum (one in which the majority of users agreed I was in the right) I no longer post there so no worries. What we do need to take with a grain of salt is PMDG's "soon" and "shortly" statement's.

Eric 

Not trying to wade in on this at all, but I see people comparing what they see in the sim at night with photo's taken at night and that is not a good way to guess how things should look.

Comparing night photos to what you see with your eye at night is not a good comparison. I can shoot two photo's at night a few seconds apart and they can look completely different depending on the exposure/ISO and so on.

As I've already replied to you in our forum, you are making a wrong assumption based on those screenshots posted BEFORE the release. The RELEASED scenery doesn't look anything like that, because we obviously LISTENED to the suggestions posted in that thread you are pointing out, and the the night textures you'll find in the released product are entirely different. This is the release version, way more orange-reddish: 2014-7-5_1-9-42-848.jpgBut again, because of .JPG compression, THIS screenshot looks worse (less color) than the actual scenery seen on a live system, because the smaller lights becomes less visible due to the compression. As usual, it's best to judge only with the actual installed scenery, not from screenshots. About the supposed too dark ground, compared to a *picture*, it's the typical mistake of judging night colors intensity based on a picture made by a camera that would compensate for the exposure, so everything will look WAY brighter in a picture that how it is in reality, and the same problem happens with videos. Real life colors seen with naked eye are nothing like those seen on pictures/video.

Thank you for adjusting it prior to release,looks much better.

Eric 

Purchased with the facebook coupon. Great deal, and another awesome production from FSDT.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thank you to FSDT for this fantastic release. I purchased this so quickly that I never saw a FACEBOOK23 coupon for 23%. 

I have made a rolling tour of the field and so far only run into an anomaly on and in the vicinity of several of the taxiway bridges. Twy NN  as an example has some spikes in the surface that will won't cause my plane to crash, but does form extremely rough terrain. 

Keith Guillory