Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Got a Tiger by the tail!

Beautiful repaint, Steve! The metal finish looks excellent!

Thanks Tim!  I know if you painted the DC-2 project I saw in your link, how hard it is to get metal looking right in flightsim.  Xudeva did a great job, and I just took his metal and refined it and remapped it to our beloved PMDG 777. :)

Which by the way I can't recall if you have her...if so, send me an email and you can join the check airman program and get a pre-release copy.

She's actually ready for release, I just need to find time to do it...I have longed for someone who could be a " flightsim packager" and I could just send the file to and they get it ready with all the preview pics and upload procedures (for those who've never uploaded...its a process...necessary...but a process, especially if you're like me and likes to give the potential downloader many pics to decide if the quality of the paint is worthwhile to download.)

Got the email Steve!!! Will be testing her out today!!!

Awesome Imran...have fun flying her....take some pics of her in transit.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg