Sign in to follow this  
Wanthuyr Filho

nVidia AA - screenshots N/A

Hello ALL,

I have a modern NVidia card and Win7, not using nHancer or NVInspector whatsoever, just the plain control panel (which doesn't seem to be acting, anyway).

I run FSX in DX10 mode with great results, together with SweetFX, it runs perfectly flawless, except for the fact that the screenshots seem not to be completely anti-aliased, I mean, the shadows usually are all jagged. I confirm it happens only within the screenshots, not the actual live simulation.

Maybe related to SweetFX?!

DX10?!

Lack of NVInspector?!

Anyone else noticed this?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

What capture program you using? This is a pretty popular issue. Some programs capture actual screen and some capture the output source. The AA might only be shown on your screen but not on your output source and vice versa. Although its essentially capturing the same thing it might capture the image PRE-AA or POST-AA.....

Any who, I use Lightshot with NO AA problems. If you're already using this (because you didn't state what you where doing) download it here

Report back and let us know your fix.

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Thanks for this link ever since I started using DX10 and SweetFX - the capture I got was without the SweetFX overlay and just plain FSX, I will give this program a try :)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Hello guys,

I use plain FSX capture command, I actually have configured one of my controller's button to do this. Funny thing is that SweetFX comes in normally in the screenshot, but not the AA. One more thing I'd like to inform is that I don't use any of those SweetFX's internal AA...

Thanks for you comments.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto