Sign in to follow this  
megatransat

Future title request: Boeing 787-8

I would really like to see a pmdg 787 since every other 787 in the market is really far from realistic and I know that pmdg would do an amazing job on the 787.

Today, 05:34 AM

I would really like to see a pmdg 787

It's pretty obvious that a 787 is in their future as it is a large Boeing jet that is in current production. Where else would they go? It's the next logical step after the 300ER/SP1, NGX SP2 ,744V2, DC-6 and accumulation of RW data on the 787. The question is not if but when. Many years down the road.

Yep, I can see PMDG modelling this guy.

If they can amass the relevant technical data to do it justice of course.

I would imagine the 777 recoding they have had to do for the T7 SP1 has taught them quite a lot about modelling fly-by-wire.

What about the QualityWings? They are making progress with their 787 and the systems are supposed to be modeled pretty accurately. I'm not sure if PMDG is going to try and play some games here who is the strongest. After all, they sated that they do not want to compete with other developers by creating the same type (Level-D for example who is doing their 757 for a decade now).

I would much rather see them model another regional or perhaps even something smaller like the Beechcraft that they did. Although, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the 767  :Praying: