Sign in to follow this  
copilot767

AFCAD problem with LGSA

Hello..

I have downloaded a freeware scenery, Creete photo scenery.

I have a little problem with it.

I see the AI planes, but they dont move from the parking spot, using AFX- it dont find any errors for the AFCAD.

Can anybody help to check the AFCAD, then I can send the AFCAD to check it out..

Chris from Denmark :)

Where did you download it from?

If it is from the library here there should be contact info for the author.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

I dont remember:)

But My AI plane disseaper, show up at another parking spot, dissapear, showing up at another spot..again and again ?

Is it the lgsawithaiaircraft.zip at Flightsim? If so I just installed it and watched the AI takeoff during the day. They looked OK. I used the Traffic Explorer and watched them taxi from their parked position. I did not see any land and taxi to parking during the time I was watching. If this is the file tell me what time to set for a landing aircraft and I'll look at it. Bob.

P.S. The AFCAD is AFX_LGSA.bgl.

I watched two planes land and taxi to general parking. They all looked OK There is a problem with the large blue building. The planes in the vicinity intersect the building on two sides.

Thanks for your answer:-)

Found the file you mentioned..

But didnt like the default planes- then I found a new LGSA, and its looks okay..and the UT2 also work..

But the best is LGSA ver 2..but the AFCAD not working for AI, so then I use a middle scenery- but now I have traffic at the airport:-)

OK. I could not find the file that had the static airplane placement. I deleted the scenery and textures and kept the AI traffic file. I found another better LGSA scenery here at AVSIM. It works fine with the AI traffic. Bob.