Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Imaginesim KCVG trouble. Disappearing buildings

I am wondering if anyone has this problem with Imaginesim KCVG. The support was unable to assist me, they could not reproduce it.

When I use the KCVG without the patch, none of the buildings have night textures.

When I apply the patch from their website, many of the buildings disappear. Like the DHL cargo building both day and night.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Night texture problem does exist. Building disappearance not noticed. But can you point out where the DHL building is? I will check this later.

Zicheng Cai

Imagine Sim's airport won't load properly when you are flying FROM another airport (far away) into the IS Airport using DX10.... are you using DX10? I asked them about it no response. They have terrible customer service and the products aren't very good anyway.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Under DX10 and sometimes under DX9 I get disappearing buildings with KATL and KCLT. I pretty much have stopped buying from them. No help from support on the issue either. It is very unfortunate that they are the only ones that have made KATL for FSX.

Eric 

I am using DX9, not DX10.

I like their airports because nobody else has done some of their big ones. Like ZSPD, KATL, VHHH, WSSS, and KCVG I like flying into because it's a DHL hub. I don't have a problem with any other airport of theirs except KCVG.